food and water...tick bed and toys...tick panda blood? ;_;...hopefully not
PonderingPanda PonderingPanda 22-25, M 6 Answers Jan 19 in Community

Ensconce me on the throne I deserve, bring tuna (white solid, not any old crap), and females in heat. Lots of females in heat. Or else...

Best Answer

0_0 that cat actually looks pretty much spot on lol...GET OFF MY LAPTOP FISHSTICKS!!!!!!

Best Answer

You must bow down to its every will. Pretend you are in Egyptian times and treat it like a god! If needs be sacrifice a few goats in its name

Best Answer

but...where shall i get a goat at this time? ;_; ..... spare a goat cuddly toy?

Best Answer

Take him with you in the car! explain you're looking for a suitable sacrifice..maybe he will let of you and you can kill a few mice?

Best Answer

i have a motorbike, and im not sure taping a furious feline to my back will help this situation ;_;

Best Answer

Hmm no he will attack, most likely assume you are trying to kill him. Tricky animals! maybe you can get a rabbit? I have a house rabbit that likes to sleep next to me and lick my face!.. easy thing to do is maybe threaten to chop his nuts off!!

Best Answer

ooooor, sacrifice your rabbit? ^_^ thankies!!! *grabs rabbit*

Best Answer

Hell get away from my rabbit, or you'll have more than just the cat to worry about! your nuts can be chopped to, I have no problem with doing it either!!

Best Answer

it's ok :3 thank you ^_^ *puts on robes and begins chanting* this will do nicely,

Best Answer

Oh well this escalated fast! *get guns and knifes ready* no1 touches my Mr Gingenut!!

Best Answer

...that....that name ;_; i can't sacrifice a bunny named after my favourite biscuit......spare any other pets? 0_0 promise i won't sacrifice them to a cat god in order to buy my own safety

Best Answer

<3 you may have the pet Rat -Mr Brain hes hell bent on trying to take over the world. I think he maybe lonely? the other Rat we had was stupid and hell, and ended up killing himself or so Mr Brain told us..

Best Answer

poor pinky, zoooinks! that tiny knife in his back, totally self inflicted

Best Answer

I know I was amazed he even got hold of a knife, but yanno what stupid folk are like or in this case..Rats..

Best Answer

Litter tray, have you changed the litter tray recently.

Best Answer

i have, after he decided to scrap his poop all over my floor

Best Answer