Only if it is taken to extremes, if it becomes more important than kindness or empathy, etc. It's good to take pride in what you do and to do the best you can.

Best Answer

Pride is not a bad thing. If you are proud of your self then you will find happiness. When pride could be bad is when you are not willing to compromise with the one you love because of stuburn pride.

Best Answer

I try to remain humble and keep my pride to a minimum, but sometimes pride is the only thing that helps me get up in the morning. <br />
I take pride in my work, it assures that I will do a good job. If I didn't take pride in my work and did a sloppy job, then I wouldn't get anymore work. I take pride in my home. There is nothing in particular about my home to be proud of, except the fact that it is reasonably tidy. If I didn't take pride in my home then it would be a pigsty. I take pride in myself. I am not particularly vain but my pride makes sure that I shower and brush my teeth every day. If I had no pride whatsoever then I probably wouldn't do it.<br />
There is nothing wrong with a little pride, it can help us better ourselves, just make sure that it doesn't get out of control.

Best Answer

Legitimate pride is never bad baby. but yes too much pride of worthless things is bad.

Best Answer

More often than not, yes. But mainly when that pride is threatened.

Best Answer