What do you prefer and which ones do your kids attend. I attended Private and so do my kids. Private school when you pay for education's lots off other stuff.
MommaBearTo5Kids MommaBearTo5Kids 31-35, F 5 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Motherhood

my kids go to GREAT schools, but we did live in a town that if still there.. would of sent them to private.

Best Answer

We looked at our local govt school system and thought "No way" So we made the decision to go private to one of the better schools. Never regretted a cent of it. My sone spent 5 weeks in China as a school excursion ans came home with a world view he has never lost. And both kids were taught by top teachers and the disruptive elements of bullying and bad behaviour were dealt with quickly and forever. Now I have to try and work out a way to fund my grandkids schooling at the same place. :)

Best Answer

Public schools, in the non-English sense, aren't really schools. They're not in the least bit concerned with education.

Best Answer

I did both growing up. I didn't like private because it became too clicky (sp) as I got older. And I didn't necessarily learn everything in the private school either. The algebra teacher I had messed me up royally with regards to that. When I switched school I had a broader range of people to choose to be friends with. I learned things I would never have in the private school AND I had two great algebra teachers who taught me the right way to do it and I understood it as well. My own kids to go private schools and they are doing well.

Best Answer

Public school is private,,?????

Best Answer