We looked at our local govt school system and thought "No way" So we made the decision to go private to one of the better schools. Never regretted a cent of it. My sone spent 5 weeks in China as a school excursion ans came home with a world view he has never lost. And both kids were taught by top teachers and the disruptive elements of bullying and bad behaviour were dealt with quickly and forever. Now I have to try and work out a way to fund my grandkids schooling at the same place. :)

Best Answer

Public schools, in the non-English sense, aren't really schools. They're not in the least bit concerned with education.

Best Answer

I did both growing up. I didn't like private because it became too clicky (sp) as I got older. And I didn't necessarily learn everything in the private school either. The algebra teacher I had messed me up royally with regards to that. When I switched school I had a broader range of people to choose to be friends with. I learned things I would never have in the private school AND I had two great algebra teachers who taught me the right way to do it and I understood it as well. My own kids to go private schools and they are doing well.

Best Answer

Public school is private,,?????

Best Answer