Gianna Jessen Abortion Survivor Speach.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPF1FhCMPuQ
teiubesc teiubesc 22-25, F 13 Answers Apr 16, 2011

I'm always wondering about this argument. Most pro-lifers are for the death penalty, and most pro-choice people are against it. Pro-lifers insist they have the right to intervene, but most are against welfare and aid programs for single moms and kids. Pro-choicers say it's the woman's decision to make, then they tell the rest of society they have a duty to aid in the raising of children. These contradictions make me wonder how people process their arguments.

Best Answer

pro choice :-)

Best Answer

to life!! *takes bowl hit* only a fool is against it.

Best Answer

With you all the way

Best Answer

I'm a pro choicer ... sorry ...

------------------------------------

Sure looks like she DID suffer some adverse affects from that procedure ... yikes!

Best Answer

Pro choice...which, just a reminder is NOT pro abortion. EveOfEden...well said !

Best Answer

Although I personally could never end the life of an unborn child, I must say that I am pro-choice because I believe every person has the right to make their own decisions. What I really wish is that people would educate themselves and act in a mature fashion so that the question would never arise.

Best Answer

I had this discussion in my class a few weeks ago and i would have to go with pro-choice..but only under certain circumstances.

For example..if a female gets raped and gets pregnant while shes not even ready to feed a baby then she has a right to have an abortion..Same goes if a girl gets raped by her father..if she lets the baby live then imagine the abnormal growth the baby would have to suffer..

But im also pro life on another point.

Lets say a couple has unprotected sex and all was consensual and the girl gets pregnant..it would be wrong for her to get an abortion because she knew the risk..and on another point..it is also VERY wrong to continue having unprotected sex,get pregnant then abortion..some people go through that cycle which is really ****** up but..what can we do?

Alot of people are right though..its their life so ..we cant dictate nobody but ourselves..

Best Answer

Why do you think you have the right to involve yourself in other peoples choices?

Because then everyone should have the right to involve themselfs in your choices.

Can you not trust other people to do what they think is right in there lives.

Regardless of the issue.....It is THERE life NOT yours.

How would you like other people climbing all over your life pointing out your faults,

failings, and bad chioces?

Best Answer

not me. spartans tossed babies off cliffs, and they were awesome. maybe we could do that. except without the obligatory intercrural coitus with the mentors. that's gross.

Best Answer

with me i would be pro life... but i also think everyone has a right to decide

Best Answer