I'm 23, and have been dealing with some form of anorexia for the past 9 years. I have been oscillating between eating "normally" and restricting for the past few years, and lately it feels like it's not worth the trouble to try to eat "normally." It's less stressful to just restrict. When I do eat, it's usually healthy (fruits, veg, lean protein, good fats), but occasionally i'll cave and have something junky. I really want to have a texting buddy, someone who understands my situation. I don't consider myself rock-bottom ill, this isn't a downward spiral. It's what my life is for the moment, and I'm tired of fighting it. I'd like someone to talk to when I'm craving something high-cal/high-fat, someone who won't be negative. I don't think I'm fat, but I really do want to lose weight. I'm 5'8" and 115 pounds. Please, if you have something to say against ED, save it. If you could convince me otherwise, I wouldn't have been dealing with this for nearly half of my life.
discoast discoast 22-25, F 3 Answers Mar 10 in Health

Add a response...

Best Answer

damn you're tall and thin.. I wish i can be just like you.

Best Answer

Well, I cannot give you my phone number, but you can feel free to message me whenever you like.

Best Answer