Keep getting this error. I get off the seat and climb back up and it errors out. Have to unplug the battery for about 30 seconds to clear it. What is the cause of the error? Anyone know?
tbaskco tbaskco 41-45, M 2 Answers Jun 13, 2012

How about calling Cat and set up a mechanic to check it out. It could be a serious safety issue like a safety switch not functioning properly. How would you like it if something went wrong and somebody gets injured or killed because you ignored a fault code. By the way I spent 35 years as a Heavy Equipment Mechanic and know what I'm talking about.

Best Answer

It has been looked into and fixed several times. We have regular PM on the trucks. I'm just curious as to what causes it. It's never been taken out of service for this as a safety concern, just when it errors out so much it is virtually undriveable. The codes are not ignored.

Best Answer