purpman purpman 26-30, M 4 Answers Feb 14 in Community

Relaxing with no worries!

Best Answer

I hear that

Best Answer

It was great

Best Answer

Nice to hear, mind sharing how you spent the day.

Best Answer

What r ur dreams? Mine was a regular day but I feel unusually energized tonight. Anywho, very interested in what dream(s) u were chasing. ...pls share. Tnx

Best Answer

I'm an aspiring musician. Today I had rehearsal for a big upcoming performance in atlanta I'm super excited!!!!

Best Answer

Awesome. I'm pleasantly surprised. ... for sum reason I thought u were going to mention something to do w business. But music. ..ahhh... music. .. yea, I dig it. Congrats and kill it at the concert. What type of music btw?

Best Answer

I'm a hip hop artist who also writes R&D music.

Best Answer

R&b man I hate auto correct

Best Answer

It's ok lol I knew what u meant. .. I'm on Swype too.

So can u drop us s verse? It's lovers night u know. Something for the ladies. .. not enough to get us caught up in copyright infringement when u blow n we try to cake off it paper. .. just enough to tantalize. ...

Best Answer

I trusted you like my own blood now you like that em and Wayne song you gets no love/
The details I will not discuss but I blame myself that's what happens when you caught in lust/

Best Answer

Alright. ...a little pain on lovers day. ... wud u sing this or rhyme?

Best Answer

Rhyme it a song about being betrayed by a woman I truly loved. Music helps me express my pain and get the anger out my system.

Best Answer

I hear u... but don't forget. . Pain is pleasure and pressure busts pipes. .. try to cheer up, the world is unfolDing before u. And all the best with the show and ur career. ;-)

Best Answer

Thank you I know life will improve I just need faith and all will fall into place

Best Answer

Not doing much..

Best Answer