When I was about 14 or 15, I was just so in love with Shaun Cassidy. My bedroom was totally smoked with all of his pictures! (Remember the "Hardy Boys"?) EDIT: I also have every single bit of paraphernalia around Marilyn Monroe...... Yes, I may be revealing my age, but who cares?
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 14 Answers Jun 26, 2012

All three of Charlie's Angels. But Kate Jackson was my favorite. She had such a sultry look. I also had a poster of Linda Ronstadt, who to this day can grab my attention with her singing. :)

Best Answer

Aaaah yes..Linda..I used to sing right along with her..Was she just not amazing with her talent? Kate has her own line of clothing nowadays! Just a beauty..

Best Answer

Linda is my favorite female singer of all time. For the record, George Jones is my favorite male singer. :)

Best Answer

Kathren Bach - Dasiy Duke on the dukes of hazzard<br />
had a poster of her in tiny tiny jean cut off and a too small red and white flannel top tied at the waist and bent over the hood of the general lee.... mmm... till this day the sound of a car horn playing dixie give me a pleasant feeling right below my over sized belt buckle.

Best Answer

Haha, just responded with a response about her! Yes, I agree..she was such a cutie!

Best Answer

Farrah Fawcett. God, she was beautiful. <br />
Did you have Shaun Cassidys album where he's standing behind plastic? My sister got it for me for Xmas. It's still downstairs somewhere..

Best Answer

Yes, and boy did it pain me when I had heard of her demise...she was one beautiful lady..

Best Answer

Haha, I have all of his classic "albums"! Rock 'n Roll"! And all of the ones that followed thereafter...I still listen to them sometimes to bring back the good 'ol days!

Best Answer

I was 9 when I loved Shaun Cassidy...later it was Duran Duran....yes, by all means...feel free to laugh. ;)

Best Answer

Not laughing! Duran...Thank you for the memories...!

Best Answer

glad to hear you share some good memories too...Duran was awesome back then. :-)

Best Answer

always and forever the queen of my heart. Diana francis spencer.

Best Answer

It's embarassing but i had this Jessica Alba pic with a milk mustache from a got milk ad...

Best Answer

Too cute!

Best Answer

Samantha Fox

Best Answer

Another look up!

Best Answer

Hmmm,lets see...Heather Locklear,Heather Thomas,Cathrine Bach,pro wrestlers The Fallen Angel,Missy Hyatt,Precious and Miss Elizabeth,Samantha Fox,Marla Duncan and a few more,but I can't remember their names.

Best Answer

I'm likely a bit older than most answering this question so you may not recognize the names of my favorites save two, Bridgit Bardot, Sophia Loren as a young man in the late 1950's. In the 1970's it was Barbi Benton and a true stunner who could hold her own beside any beauty, Laura D'Atri. I saw her as a cover girl/centerfold on a European edition of OUI magazine and captured my heart instantly

Best Answer

LL

Best Answer