Now I do believe but sometimes I doubt his existence ( I call it my logic brain) but then I will think of something else like how great he is ( I call it my Jesus brain) I just want a 100% proof of his existence so I can rest easy knowing after death there's not an oblivious wasteland of nothingness thanks for answering
godiscool03 godiscool03 18-21, F 9 Answers Aug 29 in Doing Good

Wanting proof is good. Unfortunately, they call it faith for a reason. You're supposed to just believe without any evidence to support it, though it is very difficult for a skeptical, reasonable mind to do that.

Best Answer

And that is why religion works so well! You are supposed to believe with out proof, or evidence. Do you believe, or are you afraid not to believe?

Best Answer

Prove he isn't. Faith is believing without proof.

Best Answer

I hope you have a very long wait to find the answer.

Best Answer

Better to have the courage to face life and it's possibilities including death than to enslave your mind to a lie.

Best Answer

Peyote. Lots and lots of peyote.

Best Answer

Ever heard of Faith?

Best Answer

Hummm

Best Answer

read St. Augustine. I wouldnt consider it proof but there are some great arguments for it

Best Answer