xyourxonlyxstarx xyourxonlyxstarx 22-25, F 8 Answers Oct 10, 2011

I don't blame you for giving up on relationships . You are in your early twenties and practically over the hill and ready to retire soon,. :)

Best Answer

a child needs stable mature parent(s)<br />
not someone who has "given up on relationships"<br />
children are the longest and sometimes the most trying relationship you will ever have<br />
give yourself a chance to grow up before you "give up" for cryin' out loud

Best Answer

You are young to give up on relationships. But if you give up on relationships you should also give up on parenthood. Boys and girls both badly.need a father. The sociological research on that is very clear. You may not be able to get along with men, but plenty of other women can. I hope they will be given preference in adoption over you.

Best Answer

I didnt choose to be a single parent but i am i can tell you that its hard think about it every choice you make will affect this child you have no one else that can help you make the hard choices i will give you an example my son had to have life saving surgery but the problem was the surgery could have killed him so i was left with two choices have the surgery hope everything turns out and he has quality of life or to not let him have the surgery and he would have died within two years while i have alot of friends and extended family to talk to the choice was mine if he had of died either way it would have been my fault i chose the surgery and thank god everything is going well (touch wood) but everything would have been so much easier if i had someone else to rely on just think about it

Best Answer

I became a single parent in my late 30s but I had already loved and lived a good life. I can say that I have traveled and danced the night away and done everything and I was ready to settle down, give up on men and focus on my son. You seem so beautiful and still extremely young to give up on relationships - they will find you. The pros are of course, you raise them they way you think is best and all of your spare time is dedicated to them, the cons are that you are working and need to coordinate your time between work and childcare and you are the only one paying all the bills.

Best Answer

Well you get to decide how to raise the child,you get to pay for the child's life all by yourself.

Best Answer