On other sites, automatically adding someone to your group of friends or contacts was a mistake. I'm new to EP, and don't want to make the same mistake. Can some one give me their opinion about circles, and how they are used. Are they useful to you at all? So If I don't maintain ANY circle-- that wouldn't make me look like i'm "insensitive" to "fans" would it? I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, or make people feel like I don't value their feedback. (I prefer live skype over trading pics so...no value there)
kellysimon kellysimon 22-25, F 15 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in EP

Only add people who write interesting stuff that you'd like to know about. Adding someone to your Circle makes them show up on your feed(s). If you add each other you can see each others' "Friends only" photographs, so if you have any of those, you'll want to be careful about it. <br />
The whole "add me back because I added you" thing is crap. <br />
What's the point of adding someone who doesn't write any stories or gives stupid answers to questions or who's a cipher with an unfinished profile? What's the point of adding people with no common interests or who are sex-obsessed when you're not? No point, so don't, and don't bother explaining unless you feel like it. Block anyone who gets annoying about it bcs they're probably unhinged.<br />
That's about it. As you get more comfortable, you'll come up with a consistent policy, which you can post in the "I want people to read this before they add me" group.

Best Answer

One of the great things is you can always block the bad ones

Best Answer

My circle primarily serves to give crossdressers and transgeders a place to meet and make friends with like minded people. There are more than 360 members now and more keep joining every day. Mostly I recruit them, but a few have sought us out after reading our stories and confessions

Best Answer

Pros: I've made some awesome friends on EP. People I know I'd totally enjoy in real life.<br />
Cons: You also get nuts and superficial 'friend collectors'. Women get pervs.<br />
Solution: Before you friend someone, check out their profile. Read their stories, look at what groups they belong to. Then decide. I like keeping my friend list small... between 20 and 30 people. I keep the ones who I actually correspond with, either on Meebo chat or by private message.

Best Answer

I dont take it seriously enough to bother lol

Best Answer

she said pros and cons you two vodka Queens are PRO*S LOL

Best Answer

lmao SHAZZAM

Best Answer

Get to know them a little first. Lots of pervs here. But lots of really cool people. I never just add someone because they 'fan' me.

Best Answer

Ha. I've read enough of your Q&amp;A posts that if you did I wouldn't necesaarily ignore you.

Best Answer

add people who will talk to you atleast you dnt wanna have a big circle of people who added you just to add you

Best Answer

Almost your entire profile is about being spanked as a child. If you're into submission just come out and say it. <br />
**** the human race is so ****** up about about everything, especially sex.

Best Answer

Ah, but if you actually READ any of the things I've posted, I think you might come to a different conclusion. NONE of my posts are about sex, or related to sex. Not one. But it is interesting that you came to that conclusion yourself...isnt it?

Best Answer

Not really. I like submission and domination.

Best Answer

If there is someone who appeals to you, it is easier to follow their posts if they are in your circle. The downside, is that you may be giving access to parts of your profile (pictures etc) to someone who may turn out to be a creapzoid.

Best Answer

Pros: basically none unless you actually like the person<br />
Cons: need to click more

Best Answer