Winterbass Winterbass 18-21, M 12 Answers Oct 11, 2012 in Hobbies

Why? What difference would it make? What you perceive is what you perceive. Reality or unreality are just some words we use.

Best Answer

What I perceive is my reality, or perhaps I am yours, or maybe we are someone else's. It would make no difference to how I would lead my life of course through the course of this illusion or reality. I would just like to hear some interesting answers, like yours.

Best Answer

Rosie O' Donnell riding a childrens tricycle in her underwear.

Feel that? you wouldnt be able to if this wasnt real.

Best Answer

All of my feels, what should I do with them? I can't hold them all!

Best Answer

My fantasies could be your reality, your fantasies are yours, lets share. = }

Best Answer

I actually used to play this game with a friend about which one of us was imaginary.... it's any interesting game. You always have to assume some things to come to any conclusion as a human being but I don't think it really matters what is actually real given the fact we can't step out of this reality to compare it to something else.

Best Answer

Pull my finger.

Best Answer

Umm, no.

Best Answer

This from the blue haired unicorn. YES I know i'm satan, Looks like we are both screwed.

Best Answer

You can see me o.O

Best Answer

Are you sure? Perhaps I am fake and you see me as this, perhaps you are fake and I seem to see you, like an illusion.

Best Answer

It still doesn't explain how you can see me even if you are an illusion, how can i see you ???? :O

Best Answer

I can't do that! :/

Best Answer

Prove to me you aren't frying on acid first...cuz who really has time to ride that wave with you when there are so many other people who really need to ponder the meaning of life, without catching trails offa my figment of all of your imaginations.

Best Answer