We've been off and on since August 2010 but at the end of 2012 is when she cut me off for good. Last time I saw her was at the end of 2013. I was in tears at her front door, wondering why she didn't answer my frantic phone call. Told me she wants to put the past behind. Never wants to see me again no matter what. She didn't comfort me as I wallowed in pain and sheer sadness beneath her feet. She couldn't even look me in the face. I don't understand, when she needed my help before, I helped her, no questions asked but, when I really needed her help not related to the relationship, she scoffed and ignored me. Acts as If I don't even exist. And it tears me apart. I can't even go outside anymore. Nothing seems to matter. I hide away and avoid her area at all costs but, now I need to go to her area soon because that's where I'll be working in a month and I really need this job and I can't let this financial opportunity pass because of some girl in the past. Will the pain ever end?
TrollBuster TrollBuster 22-25, M 4 Answers Feb 20 in Dating & Relationships

I know all too well how much it hurts living your life with a broken heart, and yes, it will end, but only if you let it. The more you let the past consume you, the more you'll destroy your future. As time moves forward, you'll slowly let go, and the day will come where you wake up and she's not the first thing on your mind, and that will be the best feeling. Also, please take that job opportunity! She's just a person, don't let her block your path. I don't want you to regret not moving away from her and on with your life sooner. Good luck, I know you'll be just fine. xx

Best Answer

Turn your back and walk away...

Best Answer

it will get better, scotch works for me

Best Answer

I think you need to move on...

Best Answer

I know

Best Answer