They only ever make me feel drugged and disoriented and dizzy. They steal my emotions and turn me into a zombie. I feel better after eating a few cookies than I do after 4-5 months on the "medicine". I'm stopping them. Just called my doc and left her a message telling her I'm not taking them any more. That is some messed up **** they are prescribing.
Transluminal2010 Transluminal2010 41-45, M 7 Answers Jul 6 in Health

Psychiatry is a sham pseudoscience invented by Zionist quacks.

Best Answer

They prescribe meds without even understanding how they work or what they do to people. They just want us all drugged out and easy to manipulate. I'm sick and tired of it all.

Best Answer

In the long run they make things worse. You are making a wise choice. <br />
http://chriskresser.com/the-dark-side-of-antidepressants

Best Answer

Thanks for sharing this. I can relate to a lot of what it mentions. I fear that I may have suffered some permanent damage already from being on them for over 10 years. The only thing I can do is stop them now before they can do anything else to me.

Best Answer

I've worked in the world of psychiatrists on two different occasions. There are some really good ones who are level-headed about medications. I hate to say that there are too many psychiatrists out there who just don't get it. Would I be too pushy if I suggested that you try another psychiatrist? I like down to earth shrinks who did not graduate from big-shot medical schools.

Best Answer

ask your doctor for something else

Best Answer

No. I've tried enough meds and they all have bad effects. I'm going to get off and maybe try something natural like St. John's wort. The prescription meds are just wrong and dangerous.

Best Answer

i take st johns wort

Best Answer

So it does work?

Best Answer

it keeps me calm and helps me sleep

Best Answer

And do you still feel like yourself? Not an emotionless zombie?

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Good. That's what I need. I'll try that. Thanks!

Best Answer

K...millions would disagree but okay.

Best Answer

I've been on different meds for over 10 years and they all do the same. I would rather be bipolar and deal with the ups and downs than feel the way I do right now.

Best Answer