Great impacts leave lasting impressions.<br />
If you do something worth remembering, then you will be remembered :)

Best Answer

it is for a couple of years baby. then perpetual blackout!

Best Answer

Be more optimistic :)

Best Answer

I plan on being remembered. I shall write a book, and someone will find it in their attic, all moldy and such, and go "who the hell is this?" then they will read it, and still not care. But they unwillingly thought of me, and that's what counts!

Best Answer

they will just throw the book in trash baby! anway best of luck to u.

Best Answer

Yes. Yes they will. BUT! For a very brief moment... I will be a STAR!

Best Answer

Why before dying even when you are alive they will forget about you :(

Best Answer

I'm actually ok with being less than a footnote on history's page. I have no surviving children, so I'll live as long as the lives of those who loved me...or despised me---then forever gone. It works for me.

Best Answer

just answerbaby. but footnote will obliterated, mind u dear.

Best Answer

Woow, happy thoughts for you, and so not true we are remembered by those who lovew us and for me thats all the counts, I will never forget those I have loved and lost my husband being first and foremost in my mind, his children are getting to know him through myself, his family and his friends. Aways loved never forgotten.

Best Answer

ha ha ha ha ha ha! never forgotten! ha ha ha ha ha!

Best Answer

you nasty little man, maybe that is your life but how dare you laugh over my life HE WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN..maybe your additude is why YOU will be forgotten

Best Answer

Legacy .. WHO?

Best Answer