rod1944 rod1944 56-60, M 16 Answers Dec 26, 2011

Great impacts leave lasting impressions.<br />
If you do something worth remembering, then you will be remembered :)

Best Answer

it is for a couple of years baby. then perpetual blackout!

Best Answer

Be more optimistic :)

Best Answer

I plan on being remembered. I shall write a book, and someone will find it in their attic, all moldy and such, and go "who the hell is this?" then they will read it, and still not care. But they unwillingly thought of me, and that's what counts!

Best Answer

they will just throw the book in trash baby! anway best of luck to u.

Best Answer

Yes. Yes they will. BUT! For a very brief moment... I will be a STAR!

Best Answer

Why before dying even when you are alive they will forget about you :(

Best Answer

I haven't made my move yet, but I have at least 20 years to finish setting everything up.

Best Answer

I'm actually ok with being less than a footnote on history's page. I have no surviving children, so I'll live as long as the lives of those who loved me...or despised me---then forever gone. It works for me.

Best Answer

just answerbaby. but footnote will obliterated, mind u dear.

Best Answer

Woow, happy thoughts for you, and so not true we are remembered by those who lovew us and for me thats all the counts, I will never forget those I have loved and lost my husband being first and foremost in my mind, his children are getting to know him through myself, his family and his friends. Aways loved never forgotten.

Best Answer

ha ha ha ha ha ha! never forgotten! ha ha ha ha ha!

Best Answer

you nasty little man, maybe that is your life but how dare you laugh over my life HE WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN..maybe your additude is why YOU will be forgotten

Best Answer

There are many people, like myself, who believe that while our bodies may turn to dust peoples memories of us last as long as impression is still felt on Earth, thus Harry Potter will be remembered but people will struggle to remember who wrote the books. Hitler will be remembered long after Churchill has faded from our memories. A legacy is difficult to achieve for ordinary people who aren't either thrust into the limelight or otherwise gifted, talented or lucky enough to enter into it themselves. You can achieve a measure of it though by creating something that will exist after you have gone, something people can touch or point at and say xxxxx built that/wrote that/painted that. I'm doing it by keeping a journal as well as hard copies of lengthy net posts. partly for myself but also for my kids and hopefully there kids and there kids and so on down the line fortune willing. My legacy, hopefully, will be a written record of me and my experiences, past, present and future for them to enjoy. Why bother? my wifes father passed away at the age of 54, I'd only had a chance to know him for 4 years. Talking about him, as I knew next to nothing about him, helped my wife grieve and it helped her remember a lot she'd forgotten or wished she knew but never had the time to ask. I don't want my kids to have those regrets. I want as much of me as possible in the journal, a legacy, badly written, poorly expressed of, mostly, the mundane.<br />
People will remember us when we die if we make the effort to BE remembered. If you don't want to be remembered.. well, that's up to you, but historians will curse you for it :)

Best Answer

That's what I was hoping.

Best Answer

Legacy .. WHO?

Best Answer