I lean toward public school because I believe that education is a responsibility and obligation and not so much a luxury only reserved for the elite.
Orkaprol Orkaprol 41-45, F 8 Answers Jun 20, 2012

public school where they can meet kids of different status and learn to respect others and not judge them with what they have and have not.

Best Answer

I think that one should choose the best local school within their means. If you are wealthy or a celebrity, you might be best served by a private day-school. If not, I would recommend a public school, which you're paying for with your taxes anyway. Military schools are reasonable alternatives to universities or colleges if the child is keen to attend, but are not suitable for young children. Home schooling, I feel, wouldn’t provide the social-interaction skills which children will depend on in their adult lives.

Best Answer

I notice you did not have PRISON there. You must not be a real parent...

Best Answer

Regardless of the setting, if they thrive in either, prison isn't an option.

Best Answer

I'd love to home school my children.

Best Answer

Do you think it would create social ineptness? Just a question. I have no idea and I have some friends that home school.

Best Answer

There are home-school groups who get the kids together for social outings. They aren't as socially deprived as myth implies.

Best Answer

You can think what you want. I know lots of socially healthy home-schooled children.

Best Answer

Catholic schools, because I love religion class and the christ centered atmosphere.

Best Answer

Private or boarding. Private schools tend to have a better school system then public. And as for boarding school, many parents think it separates a parent from their child but I feel that it is a good experience. They live with all their friends and form a tight relationship with other children. Boarding school offers everything from trips around the world, to sports, dancing, drama...etc. It lets your child explore everything. The down of it is that it is ALOT of money.

Best Answer