public school where they can meet kids of different status and learn to respect others and not judge them with what they have and have not.

Best Answer

I'd love to home school my children.

Best Answer

Do you think it would create social ineptness? Just a question. I have no idea and I have some friends that home school.

Best Answer

There are home-school groups who get the kids together for social outings. They aren't as socially deprived as myth implies.

Best Answer

You can think what you want. I know lots of socially healthy home-schooled children.

Best Answer

Catholic schools, because I love religion class and the christ centered atmosphere.

Best Answer

Private or boarding. Private schools tend to have a better school system then public. And as for boarding school, many parents think it separates a parent from their child but I feel that it is a good experience. They live with all their friends and form a tight relationship with other children. Boarding school offers everything from trips around the world, to sports, dancing, drama...etc. It lets your child explore everything. The down of it is that it is ALOT of money.

Best Answer