Orkaprol Orkaprol 41-45, F 17 Answers Aug 8, 2012 in EP

People are getting desperate. Teen pregnancy has become a major problem and none of the solutions work - Teens of that age shouldn't be having s*x to begin with anyway.

Best Answer

But mandated pregnancy tests? Really? And I'm getting really sick and tired of JUST THE FEMALES being the point person in all of this. Let's have these males take some responsibility!

Best Answer

I agree, all capable of the act should be held accountable.

Best Answer

No. A place where no trust is given to the students sounds horrible, kids always need trust to grow and learn...

Best Answer

Are the tests standardized?

Best Answer

That's ridiculous, and probably instigated by paranoid religious "wrong" conservatives.

Best Answer

No, I wouldn't send my kids to schools where they had to take pregnancies test. I know pregnancies are on the rise again, but when did this become school officials business. They are not going to help take care of the child, if that girl is pregnant. I notice that anything to do with women body someone else is always putting their two cents in it. I thought this were a free country but the older I'm becoming, it really don't seem that way.

Best Answer

That is vile

Best Answer

That would be an infringement of their human rights.

Best Answer

What's the hell is the point? :S

Best Answer

No that's terrible.

Best Answer

What is the point of something like that? Drug testing...maybe but prego tests? GTFO..

Best Answer

Yeah, why not? I'd just force her to have a hysterectomy first to save all the bother.

Best Answer