Push up Bras or No Push up Bras?
hishanna hishanna 51-55 9 Answers Sep 13, 2012 in EP

I say only wear a bra IF YOU NEED TO...

What is an "A Cup" but a training bra for adults?....NEWS FLASH.....YOU DON'T NEED THE RIGGING......

Sure if you've got larger breasts and they tend to jostle about when your walking etc... then I can understand it 100% but I seriously think it is just WRONG to train girls from a very early age that their breast need to be hidden....

WHY ARE THEY DISGUSTING? (because this is exactly the message we are sending them!)

IS THE WORLD SO MALE CENTRIC THAT A WOMAN NEEDS CENSORSHIP SO AS NOT TO STIR THE "ALL IMPORTANT" MALE EGO?

Sorry rant over....

Yeah jack em up :)

Best Answer

Relax, calm down, I don't know how you got yourself so worked up about something when you haven't even got the facts right lol. (no offence intended). You probably wouldn't know this but a bra for a little girl isn't really a 'training' bra in that sense of the word. The bra is to protect the little breasts because they swell and they hurt as they "come in". *btw I love that word "jostle" when you describe adult boobies.......I'm gunna giggle when I walk down the street thinking about mine 'jostling'!

Best Answer

Fair enough....
BTW...IMO... Jostling is exactly what they should be doing and provided you have enough to facilitate this action, then if not then your bra is playing down your assets....
anyway have fun jostling. LOL

Best Answer

I prefer push-up bras, they support better my breasts and give me a better shape.

Best Answer

Ain't nothing gonna push these babies up.. I need a real bra to hold them up..hehe ;)

Best Answer

no bras, no mas

Best Answer

No, anykind

Best Answer

Not a big fan of push ups. So No Push up for me.

Best Answer