I recently had someone totally shocked by my anti-religious stance. They couldn't believe it because I "seemed so nice."

Best Answer

Lol that's classic

Best Answer

I think some might, they seem unable to understand how you can have an inherent moral compass without it being enforced by the fear of supernatural punishment.

Best Answer

I have had Christians tell me that anyone who does not believe in THEIR god is an atheist or a satanist (depending on which nut you ask). I have been told that I am a satanist....and yes, I have been told that, without Jesus as a moral compass that I have no morals and must be a child or servant of satan.

Best Answer

atheists are very good human beings.........they respect humanity more than the religious fanatics

Best Answer

bday

Best Answer

It doesn't come up often, since I use a Christian vocabulary, including the word "God"; but they think I'm sort of high, an idealistic simpleton. And they're right: I don't fear death, work feverishly on irrelevant metaphysical problems, or attempt to conform to any group. The fool on the hill. :)

Best Answer

So can you actually control water and Electricity? For reals?

Best Answer

One of the sanist, most moral persons I have ever known, (God rest his soul), was an atheist. I'd rather hang with a sane athist, than a 'Christian" chewing on faery tales.

Best Answer

LOL I LIVE IN THE BIBLE BELT , IT IS BAD SOME PEOPLE ARE SO CLOSED MINDED ..I AM INTO DEVILL WORSHIP ...IT IS GREAT I HAVE LOADS OF FUN WITH IT

Best Answer

That would be awful- who does that?

Best Answer

I recentley seem to have a problem of being proposed to by 'swinger' couples. I'm not swinger bashing here but that is just not my thing.

Best Answer

How do you associate this with you being an athiest? It sound like these people are @$$holes and would hit on anyone they pleased regardless of their faith

Best Answer

I know this because of the replies made when I declined

Best Answer

Morals can be defined any way a person wants.. It's just a word. So sure, I think anyone develops some moral code they live by. For some it's get what I can get, however I can get it.

Best Answer

don't need to believe in a deity to embrace the big 7.

Best Answer

No. In fact, most people are surprised I'm atheist. I don't advertise religious preferences.

Best Answer