Well i have been going mental for the last few days and i just couldnt understand what was wrong with me, arguing with friends, thinking really irrationally, etc and today i realised it was all because of the "time of the month". Why the hell do have to go through such HELL. Aaarrgghh!!
Angeleyes777 Angeleyes777 31-35, F 10 Answers Aug 4, 2010

Maybe you should talk to your doctor... they may be able to help you.<br />
good luck and hang in there...<br />
have a glass of wine!!<br />
:)

Best Answer

Might be perimenopause. Hormones start becoming unbalanced. If you don't have any medical conditons that would preclude it, add soy and black cohosh to your diet.<br />
Trust me, it gets worse... especially when your cycle is no longer a cycle but a happening with a mind of its own. I have had 2 cycles in one month, skipped a couple of months and then had more cycles, and it has shorted fro 29 days right as rain to 19 days. <br />
Sweetie, you're getting older and your body is changing!

Best Answer

the only thing that really bothers me is that i get really horny, and i cant have what i want....other than that not really any problems<br />
besides it gives me an excuse to eat all the CHOCOLATE i can!

Best Answer

Oh goody! one of my favorite topics!! Periods!! Mine does drive me into a higher sense of euphoria and admittance and excruciating happiness with crampage! this is the best topic in the world!

Best Answer

I get lazy/tired and I don't want to deal with anyone and when people try to cross me, I get really frustrated.

Best Answer

Usually i don't find it affects me but then all of a sudden i will cry over something that makes no sense at all then realize well it's my time of month . also my sister has been actually diagnosed with PMS shes gets very moody and head aches and it can get pretty bad actually. Some people will tell you that PMS dose not really exists but it can be a medical problem. And i agree it is hell

Best Answer

I HATE periods. I tend to get emotional, things annoy me easily and cry at little things. Does that make you feel better? I guess, it's kinda same for everyone and I believe there's no solution but to bear it.

Best Answer

oh honey I feel you big time. I get really angry and pissed off with my PMS and then my period comes and the pain (and i've been to the doctors, I'm now on hormonal birth control to help but its still bad) leaves me confined to my bed for two days. I hate it.

Best Answer

I always cry a LOT when I'm on my period. I'm already emotionally sensitive but when I'm on my period it's just so much more intense. I get less patient and more sad. It is not usually a fun time.

Best Answer