TheFlamingPhoenix TheFlamingPhoenix 18-21, M 13 Answers Dec 17, 2013 in Community

I think people should do whatever makes them happy. If that's ******, I'm not gonna tell them they're wrong. Just because I don't understand something doesn't make it impossible. And I can't stand when people try to tell others what to do, as if those people aren't capable of knowing themselves.

Best Answer

It's not as rampant as you think, in fact in Georgia the average citizen can count how many family members they've slept with on all twelve fingers.

Best Answer

From a biological standpoint, it's horrible. Inbreeding in such a vulnerable species... no error correction from variation in DNA and stuff... (if wanting to have a child and all).

I say people like what they like. I'm in love with my calculator. Many people find objectum sexuality weirder than inçestual love.

Best Answer

That's really a thing? O_O wow learn something new everyday.

Best Answer

Yup. Only 100 people are "officially" OS. It's speculated there are a couple hundred closet OS people, but still, it's one of the fewest followed orientations. I hate how it's considered a disorder. So was being female, a hundred years ago, lol

Best Answer

why are you in love with a calculator?

Best Answer

Because I am? I'm not attracted to humans?

Best Answer

can you explain? a calculator can't offer anything in return

Best Answer

It's called Animism. I'd explain but I need to go eat dinner.

Best Answer

It's not directly the cause of birth defects. Because there's very little difference in genetic code, there's little error correction, and thus, any birth defects, mutations, diseases, and/or carriers have very little chance of being error-corrected, and thus, inbred births in humans are EXTREMELY prone to these "errors."

Best Answer

I dont think its bad, as long as theres no pregnancy. I used to fool around with my cousin.

Best Answer

I think it's weird, but hey in the end it's none of my business what other people do.

Best Answer

Love is different for everyone. What they do with their life, and who they love/sleep with, is their choice, their partner's consent, and their problem depending on the possible consequences.

Best Answer

If there is consent and no harm to a third party then I have zero issue with you doing whatever you want.

The only issue with ****** is having children because there is a measurable harm being done there. This applies to direct relations only (brother, sister, mother, father) as with cousins etc, the risk is not significantly worse than baseline (~1%, safer than couples over 40).

So long as there is no chance of kids, there is no harm, and therefore meets the conditions for me to be ok with what you're doing. Simple as that.

Best Answer

Still I think its kind of weird even if they don't have kids but hey just me.

Best Answer

wrong

Best Answer

I find it revolting. You should leave your sister and cousins alone.

Best Answer

It has nothing to do with me!

Best Answer

ewww

Best Answer

Wrong.

Best Answer