Are there any moms out there who give spankings?
steveonator369 steveonator369 18-21, M 6 Answers Mar 3 in Parenting & Family

i do

Best Answer

How?

Best Answer

My mom did it a couple of times when I was 3, I remember it. It didn't really hurt though, she just had me stand there and slapped me on the bottom. I think she didn't really want to hurt me, but wanted to let me know I was bad.

Best Answer

Nope. My eldest was so much smarter than I was that I could just imagine the remarks. After that it all seemed pretty futile.<br />
I don't think I've ever hit a living thing in my life. The cat, maybe, if I could catch her...... hmmm. She always does stuff and then runs off fast.

Best Answer

I don't want to but I have before

Best Answer

I've only done it a few times when my daughter was little, I did it out of frustration, and that's not good. My parents did it sometimes. and I was spanked all the time by teachers at school. One teacher did it everyday religiously, lined everyone up in the hall so everyone could see. that is soooo wrong!

Best Answer