purpleprincess32 purpleprincess32 31-35, F 4 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I would love to answer your question... but before you ask... you need to work on your writing skills... hard to help someone if you can't understand what they are saying cause there is so many typos.... sorry

Best Answer

Its my phone

Best Answer

i have a masters degree. Im not stupid. Sometimes the question us more important that crticising someones grammer

Best Answer

so true... sorry..... wasn't trying to make fun of... just having a hard time understanding "acts of service" but I read some of your replies and now I get it......
I would say.....if he is your true soulmate... and yes I do believe we have soulmates... I believe every person is different and if you truly love him you will except him for what he has to offer and not try to change him. You can't change a person... only that person can make a change. I personally went through a transition a while back... decided to change how I acted in my marriage. But it was MY choice not my husbands.

Best Answer

buy that " love languages " book and help him to learn all the different methods of expressing love. if he lies to serve you he will try to serve you whichever way he understands too . don't make it a lecture or anything study it with him and lean how to love him the best way too. it can be a lot of fun ! good luck!

Best Answer

We did that one and love and respect. I think he is just a man. :(

Best Answer

well i am a man lol and i personally loved that book. did you let him know which expressions of love you enjoy most? are you a words of affirmation person / or quality time ?

Best Answer

Yes. And i told him u would live some red gerber daisies delivered by him to me. Its been 6 yrs. I guess ill just keep living him for whi he is not what he dies. Thanks for ur response

Best Answer

Im words and touch

Best Answer

hmm yeah i would try not to lose hope and if possible mention it to a friend or family member and hope they spread the message . it is hard as a man to love woman one way and find out that she wants you to love her differently . but good luck!

Best Answer

Does not dies.. stupid phone lol

Best Answer

the idea of soul-mates in a silly romantic notion. There is no such thing no matter how much you wish there was.

Best Answer

How do u know. When u look into the eyes of ur soulmate ur life will change. Read the bible some time if u dare

Best Answer

I know by experience! everyone seems to go through a number of soul-mates and its just plane ridiculous!
You can fall in love with anyone, even a mass murderer!
I've read the bible, or are you talking about one of its variants?

Best Answer

I wont fight with a list person. U seem to know ur way so well. Hsve a good day

Best Answer