"Googled" procedure after plugging in phone and getting the wizard box and being unsuccessful in installing the installation program. went to control panel to install scanner/camera and was given a list of manufacturers and models to find that the no Apple was listed...Only brands like fujifilm and HP. Now I am stuck. Without installing the scanner/camera portion of the installation process I cannot get to the next step to download photos to PC...FYI..It is an old computer with windows XP...but I did find and use directions specifically for the XP operating system...Any help would be greatly appreciated.
fetish27 fetish27 46-50, F 2 Answers Apr 25 in Community

To copy the photos to your computer using Windows Explorer:<br />
Connect the iOS device to the computer.<br />
Choose Start > My Computer.<br />
Double-click the logo for the device to iPhone.<br />
Copy the content in this folder to your computer.<br />
Disconnect your device. Open the Camera Roll and delete the photos that you just imported.

Best Answer

I'll try but if I understand you correctly...There is NO logo/icon for phone in my computer...That is why I had to go to control panel to install scanner/camera and then the list came up that DOESN'T list the iphone or Apple.

Best Answer

Quick question....Used a different computer and managed to download photo to computer, but when trying to upload it to an album here, when it browses files...it is NOT there (as I can see). I have to click my photos or my documents to bring the photo up and then...Don't know how to get that to the "upload photo" space on EP. Help

Best Answer

get the app wifi photo transfer, really easy to use

Best Answer

I'm sure it is, but would you be so kind as to explain how to do that? Pretend you are talking to an 80 year old with little cell phone knowledge. I have downloaded digital pictures from a digital camera...the box came up immediately after plugging the phone in asking me if I would like to import the pictures...No such box/option came up with the phone and we just figured out how to take pictures never mind add apps. This is a phone that was provided by my employer.

Best Answer

well when you download that app on your iphone from the appstore. Click on it to start it, then you see an adress on the screen with numbers.

Goto your PC and type that same http:/192.. etc number in your internet browser. Now you have acces on your picture album. you click on your pc the picture you want to download and you save it to where you want.

Best Answer

Does it cost money?

Best Answer

No its free

Best Answer

Ty wish me luck...Not sure I know enough to figure this out. Is there a difference between icloud photo sharing and being able to download pictures to computer to THEN decide and choose what photo and whom to send it to on a 1 time basis? BTW...Thank you for your attention.

Best Answer

It was the outdated computer...Got it by using a newer computer...TY for your time

Best Answer