m hair feels like it's coated in silicone....greasy feeling. It's drying in ridges. Is this a common experience?
Rolle2323 Rolle2323 61-65, F 8 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in WTK

I've heard a number of hair stylists that say don't use Pantene because it has too much detergent in the shampoo and also you don't want to put silicone on your hair with the conditioner. Redken is a good alternative for not too much money. Also, I like Aveda products. Spend a little more a get a better product -- that's my advice.

Best Answer

I use Pantene and like the way my hair feels with it. <br />
I only use the Moisture Renewal ... nothing else.<br />
Maybe your hair type just isn't suited for it. We have a water softener .. maybe that makes a difference too.

Best Answer

This is very true. A water softener will make your efforts three times more. Use less product. Perhaps
The fine hair formula would be a better fit. Anti residue shampoo and use Sulfate Free products...

Best Answer

Remains the memories through the rainfall. Yet your residue always with me, always with you...

Best Answer

Residue...what a great word....until it's on your HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Then what? Rinse - Repeat as necessary ...

Best Answer

I have actually rinsed with vinegar...and this stuff is NOT coming out. I just got back from the store...I bought a de-glueing shampoo.

Best Answer

So your shampoo had glue in it? I know this feeling. Mine was added by other...

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

I know...eat your bananas...I'll send pictures later.

Best Answer

Quit using it. It's nothing but wax.

Best Answer