When I first tried to stop smoking I got a blu e-cig & haven't much liked now I'd like to buy a rba but wondering what you all find to be the best combo of battery, tank material, top v bottom coil & single v dual coil, average ml size tank to get, adjustable airflow, vv, vw...etc.? It seems worth the initial investment to get something great to start with...thoughts...please share!
Goodbadladywoman Goodbadladywoman 26-30, F 5 Answers Jul 6 in Health

Mines an E -GO. Slightly dearer but you just put the liquid in and inhale away... End of story

Best Answer

There are a lot of great vaping forums around that will answer these questions better than here.

Best Answer

Yeah...just thought people might share their personal experience here too

Best Answer

Im pretty new to it. Only got a couple of mods I havent really played around with much yet as Im also mixing my own ejuice and having more fun there. There is a great vid on youtube that covers all the elec stuff really well but I cant recall who it was offhand apart from that it was an older guy. Sorry.

Best Answer

Well I vape and got most of my information on youtube.<br />
Ck it out. plus search ecigs to get extra info on size tanks and kits. This helped me.

Best Answer

I've done all that & I'm driving myself crazy with choices, just curious to hear what people use & if they went all crazy too start or not, thanks!

Best Answer

Oh I see. Yes, there is a wide selection, indeed. I know I make my own eliquid. Good luck.

Best Answer

I stop smoking because I made my mom cry. So I stopped.

Best Answer

Can't you get cancer the old fashioned way?

Best Answer

Could but don't want to any longer. Pretty sure vaping does not cause cancer, atleast not as fast so, yeah

Best Answer

How would you know, the FDA hasn't tested any of the e-cigs, plus you could be inhaling all kind of crap from the device. No one knew the crap that went into cigarettes until they got regulated. E-cigs aren't regulated. I'd rather not risk it. http://www.fda.gov/newsevents/publichealthfocus/ucm172906.htm

Best Answer

1) I only promote it for people wanting to quit smoking not to start if you don't already smoke 2) It's a no brainer that I am inhaling less chemicals 3) I physically feel better, even after just one day 4) E liquid is neither a food nor drug when you take nicotine out of the equation, the FDA can kiss my @ss as far as what they think . Nicotine doses can easily be regulated & the FDA will approve a patch that delivers nicotine via your skin but somehow this is bad, BA! 5) I live life by my own rules, I'm willing to risk it 6) Do you know who the FDA has ties with? 7) the FDA does a poor job of regulating food already :( 8) How would you know? You're just reading info. of their website. Good day. And to those of you who care I found my perfect AVD today & couldn't be happier besides this chick raining on my parade. Never smoke a cig again :))

Best Answer

"It's a no brainer that I am inhaling less chemicals 3) I physically feel better, even after just one day " Correlation is not causation, You HAVE NO IDEA what you are inhaling. You just assume it's safer because "Oh it's just vapor". Science doesn't work that way, health officials are freaking out about them. And I'm pretty sure your feeling better after one day is because you're not INHALING SMOKE!(http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/smoke-screen-are-e-cigarettes-safe/) "E liquid is neither a food nor drug when you take nicotine out of the equation" And if you're not using a nicotine solution, why are you even using it? "Nicotine doses can easily be regulated" Studies have shown that different brands have WILDLY different doses of nicotine and are not just pure nicotine. (http://wellbeingwire.meyouhealth.com/physical-health/burns-nicotine-overdoses-among-e-cigarette-hazards/) " FDA will approve a patch that delivers nicotine via your skin but somehow this is bad" the FDA hasn't approved anything, you could be smoking rat pee for all you know. the FDA tested the nicotine patches extensively. I think they know better than you do. " the FDA does a poor job of regulating food already" When's the last time you found metal shards or dead animals in your packaged foods? I'll wait. "You're just reading info. of their website" Yeah...because the FDA not having approved them for safe consumption is kind of something THEY would know. You sound just like all the people from the turn of the century. "What do you mean this snake oil is poisonous? I've been using it for weeks and I feelt great! I dunno what I'm drinking and I don't care, I love it!" And then a year later they're DEAD.

Best Answer

Lol, don't you get it, I don't care what you think. I don't want to argue. Bottom line you don't have any idea the type of person I am. Go ahead lump me into a stereotype if it makes you feel better, jeesh! Are you a smoker?

Best Answer