I'm from CT. It all depends on what you plan on doing. If you're staying at a hotel or motel expect 80-160$ a night. Then there's food unless you have an eat in kitchen in the hotel room. So that's like 12-20$ per person per meal. So probably at least $1000. But again, it all depends on what you're doing

Best Answer

Nooooooo it's expensiiiiiiiveeeeeee

Best Answer

What do you plan on doing in here in CT. I can give you some advice to help the cost

Best Answer

Thanks :)

I'm meeting a guy friend whom I've been chatting with for more than 3 yrs.. Well I dunno what else or wer else wer going lol but I'm still not sure if I remember his state correctly

Best Answer

Well there's many variables. If the guy has a spare bedroom or a couch and you stay with him, you cut the cost of a hotel out. I'm sure he'd also cook for you or take you out to dinner. In which case you could probably be safe bringing like $300 for activities. But if you're staying in CT at a hotel, avoid staying in new haven, Hartford, Waterbury, since they are more expensive and not really the safest of areas.

Best Answer

Thanks u :)

I can't stay over his place cuz he lives with his parents..

I kind of don't want to rely on him..

So I just hav to save more hehehe

Best Answer

Yea you'll have to save up. Stay out of the major cities, public transportation is **** here. We have a bus line but it's new, it doesn't go everywhere. There's also not really much to do unless you already have it planned out. Like if you come up here around the time there's a convention, or going to an amusement park. Or if you're close to new haven, hopping on the train and visiting New York City

Best Answer

I just like to see ur country.. Maybe walk? Lol

Best Answer

Depends on where in Connecticut you're staying, if it is in fact ct. It's not really a walking state. Like New York City you can walk places, here in CT, not so much.

Best Answer

I just asked and he is from CT lol yay I didn't forget

Y can't I walk? I like walking

Best Answer

Because unless he's in one of the major cities, you'll be walking 20-40 mins for a whole lot of nothing. It just depends on where he lives. My town isn't small but it's like 2 miles to the grocery store. And there's not much other than houses in between.

Best Answer

I see....... Hmmmmmm can I ride a bike? Hehe I dunno how to drive so.. :(

Best Answer

Yea you can ride a bike. Do you know what town he lives in?

Best Answer

No.. I totally forgot that part lol is CT wide?

Best Answer

No, but there's a lot of towns and certain towns offer more than others. It can be the difference of riding your bike for over an hour to get no where, or walking down the street to the store.

Best Answer

Hmmm ok imma Google it hehehe he went off to work so I'll just bug him about his town tom lol do u hav places wer I can check out? R there amusement parks there?

Best Answer

Only decent one is Lake Compounce in Bristol. It's one of the oldest amusement parks in the country.

Best Answer

Oki thanks so much for all the info :)))

I hope to visit soon but I think it wud take me more than a ur to save

Best Answer

Bring no less than $1000.

Best Answer

For a week?

Best Answer

Is your lodgings and transportation already paid for?

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Then yes at least $1000. Decent hotels are 80$ a night meaning 1 week is almost 600$. Then there's food, transportation and entertainment to consider as well.

Best Answer

Noooooo that's so expensive grrrrr

Best Answer

Not cheap but it's worth it. Check travel sites and look into some packages they may have to help fit your price range.

Best Answer

Thanks :))

I want to meet a guy friend whom I've been chatting with for more than 3 yrs :)

Best Answer

Best of luck to you :).

Best Answer

Thanks :))

Best Answer

It just depends on what city you go to

Best Answer

I think CT..

Best Answer

2000 should be good

Best Answer