Blass Blass 70+ 15 Answers Nov 25, 2011

Anything is possible for a rational mind.

Best Answer

can you lift 500kg just by using your arms and no lever or lift ?

Best Answer

Not sure. How about you try first with the power of God and then we'll see if my weedy arms can do it?

Best Answer

Does this mean God ties Christian's shoes for them? Wow. :)

Best Answer

no,it means that atheists are too aggressive for my taste and sometimes I'd like to send them to their mot.....c....

Best Answer

Believers are so compassionate.

Best Answer

I'm not one, but in their defense, it's the zealots you hear from; there's aggressive belligerent believers, too. The fanatics make all the noise. Most people, both believers and nonbelievers behave better than that. :)

Best Answer

Blass 1.x.1. : I wish that we could burn witches.Just like in the good old days.

Best Answer

Oh, boy.

Best Answer

Most of the time I can, but I might not be able to one day; fortunately I place my pride elsewhere and I can wear laceless shoes.

Best Answer

where do you place it and how do you pay for that ?

Best Answer

Respect, and I get peace out of it, the price is occasional exhaustion, what I get largely outweighs it.

Best Answer

that would be the biggest lie of the month

Best Answer

Maybe you should try it.

Best Answer

On my good days I can do it all by myself :P

Best Answer

Look, I'm a Catholic and I am proud to say I respect everyone and wouldn't make fun of other credo's. No offense but I don't think your question is very respectful.

Best Answer

I was once taught by a nice lady on a school bus and I consider that the only help I've ever needed to tie my own shoelaces.

Best Answer

For such a stupid Q- there sure are a lot of A's- Byt this is the only deservant one<br />
:Under any methodology, demographers agree that humanity remains on a steep growth curve, which is likely to keep climbing through the rest of this century.

Best Answer

you're making Christians appear to be bad people.... so good job, thanks for helpin out :D

Best Answer

I'm sorry to pop your bubble, but msot of us really aren't

Best Answer

thehummingowl - I am an atheist and I like your answers, my wife is a Catholic I have friends that are protestant and a daughter that is Wiccan and one friend that is a Democrat and believe it or not we can all tie our shoe laces with no help at all

Best Answer

I can do it with my eyes closed, "The hands that help are better far than lips that pray."

Best Answer

Yes , you bloody fool !

Best Answer

why do you call me bloody ?

Best Answer

because i am an aggressive atheist.

Best Answer

does it mean you're submissive gay ?

Best Answer

now you come to mention it......

Best Answer

:) atheists have humour.

Best Answer