well.....I grew up with a girl named MIsty who tried to date my crush (Who turned her down). I do not like that name

Best Answer

Betty. She is not a nice person.

Best Answer

I despise the name Maggie, because the Maggie I know is a manipulative, clingy conniving person.

Best Answer

Betty was a liar and a thief. She also tried to play with your mind too. Her son is in a mental hospital. I will always wonder if she put him there. Her daughter is so insecure she keeps having plastic surgery and her other daughter won't even talk to her.

Best Answer

Annie because my recent ex decided to profess his regret of losing her and she was the best thing that ever was and he wished he would have changed

Best Answer

That is sad on so many levels. It's a good thing that he is an ex. There are few things worse than loving a guy who pines for another. I have been there and it hurts like Seven He!!s.

Best Answer

sad part of this insanity is I still love him and go crazy when I just think about him and her on fb now. yes that's right folks friends on Facebook

Best Answer

I do the same. Today happens to be his birthday and I have the song "Over and Over Again" by Nelly with Tim McGraw and "Mr. Brightside" by The Killers stuck in my head. And She posts pictures all the time with the two of them embracing. I suffer from a similar insanity, my friend. This woman is actually trying to pressure him into marrying her, which he states he refuses to do. I'm rambling. I just wanted to say that I totally relate. I love him, yet he appears to love her more. And I feel sad.

Best Answer

Maggie because she picked on me thru school till I beat her

Best Answer

I, too, have a bias against all women named "Maggie", which is actually short for Margaret if their parents had any sense. Maggie is the suckiest name ever invented in my book.

Best Answer

Yes..that was short for Margaret. She use to pick on me all the tine and because my family was poor she made fun of me in front of the school kids. So I fixed her bike to break down and pounder in front of church.

Best Answer

pauline n poopky

Best Answer

Angelica

Best Answer

Amanda

Best Answer

What caused you to dislike that name?

Best Answer

Not going to put that on a main screen,,,

Best Answer

I understand.

Best Answer

Jordan

Best Answer

What circumstances led you to dislike that name?

Best Answer

I ******* hating a ***** named Jordan. She came at my mother wrong and yeah... That's about as much as I wanna say.

Best Answer

Gotcha. Good reason.

Best Answer

Maggie, Christina, Georgia, Annie

Best Answer

Nope , Hope not. It's illogical.

Best Answer