i'd just like to know what do you MALES really like physically on a female. Curvy? Skinny? Big boobs? Small Boobs? no boobs? I'd like an answer on behalf of you and not "ohh my mates think..." or "i know others who...".
sarahsarahsarah1 sarahsarahsarah1 18-21, F 23 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Every woman/girl is beautiful in her own way

Best Answer

If you enjoy being a woman, whatever God gave you is perfect for you!

Best Answer

I don't think it really matters to me I think all breasts are beautiful. Any breasts and a cute butt is what I like to see.

Best Answer

There is no one right answer. Every guy has unique tastes, regardless of what Hollywood tells you. Guys also often have their tastes change over time.<br />
As for my own personal tastes in terms of physical features, a girl with beautiful legs and no breasts would always beat a big breasted girl with not so hot legs. And a girl who was self-confident and sexy acting could beat them both.

Best Answer

I don't mind. I side on the preference of smaller.

Best Answer

Too me small is OK.... I definitely do not like Huge Boobs.... An athletic girl is a bigger turn on than one that does not take care of herself...... It sounds like you are attactive and worry too much about it.......

Best Answer

Yes!!...and just think...you can wear anything...you don`t have to spend $100.00 on a bra....they don`t get sore when you Jog..

Best Answer

i wish the bra thing were true! i can't ever get my size in target. i have to shop at petite stores (crazy expensive) cause i'm an AA. So even an A is too large.

Best Answer

I was going to send you a bra...but they don`t have those in the "gift section" sorry :)...how `bout a cupcake?

Best Answer

lol i'd love a cupcake :3

Best Answer

Coming right up !!

Best Answer

more than anything i look at you and i dont me bodywise i mean could i spend my life with this girl and when it comes to body if that connection i dont care about looks besides im more a leg and a$$ man so small boobs arent a problem in my eyes

Best Answer

Actually, breast size is to taste on most me. Personally, as long as the breasts work to help arouse you, I could care less about the size. Surgery on breasts is a big mistake by me because it jeopardizes the nervous system which is the most important part to me.

Best Answer

My husband likes the no boob look. When he looks for **** that is what he searches for.

Best Answer

the **** is for horn with a P. They took that out and replaced it with ***.

Best Answer

Check out how you would look in a little black dress (a la Coco Chanel), I bet you would be surprised how attractive that could be.<br />
Make sure you have an engaging personality to complement the LBD and you have a dynamite combination.<br />
At around your age I would have fallen head over heels for that.

Best Answer

love boy looking girls just a hint of boobs like a 11 year old would have gives me a *****

Best Answer

Its not the cards you're dealt but how you play them. If you are comfortable in your appearance and are confident in yourself that is very attractive. Too many women focus on their flaws and dont appreciate what is beautiful about them.

Best Answer

If you have beautiful eyes I don't ever get to look at boobs.

Best Answer

All men have different tastes. A new friend of mine is completely gorgeous, yet she is fully flat. She seems fine being natural.

Best Answer

I find women with small breasts very attractive. I certainly wouldnt ba<x>se a relationship on the sie of a womans breasts. My wife was not well endowed but she was gorgeous

Best Answer

Lucky you. At least you won't have to deal with cramped up shoulders,like I do. -_-;

Best Answer

lucky you...I can't ever go braless

Best Answer

I am an *** and boobies guy. Those two things are what I seriously notice first. A beautiful smile and eyes I also notice.<br />
Small boobies are ok. Nothing wrong with that.

Best Answer

I don't even have small breasts. There is nothing, literally. :(

Best Answer

Do you have a nice ***?

Best Answer

well, depends what you find nice. I have been complimented on it before. its small and has definition because i exercise.

Best Answer

That sounds pretty good. You'll be alright with that. You also sound like you would be fun to hang out with.

Best Answer

thank youu :) i hope you're right lol

Best Answer