I delivered my son via c-section aug 1st. Obviously I had to have a spinal. Ever since then, I have TERRIBLE back pain, I mean it truly interferes with me getting to do things around the house, spending time with my child, even having to bend down to pick him up out of his swing almost brings me to tears. (I also have a very high pain tolerance, so truly something has to be bothering me if I even bring it up.) If i go back to my doctor, is there anything he can do? I even took an oxycotton today because it was so bad, which did NOT help at all. My husband will rub my back, but it doesn't help. It's from the middle of my back down. My sides, all the way down to my butt. The only thing is, I'm trying to get pregnant again, so I don't know if I can even take a medication for it.
babyblueeyes8112 babyblueeyes8112 22-25, F 4 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Health

Call your doctor now! Don't self-prescribe for that.<br />
Don't try to get pregnant before you get this sorted out.

Best Answer

I'm not really a fan of "Advice Columns" but I would totally read yours if you had one Barb!. :-)

Best Answer

too late, is this serious where i need to call my doctor? really?

Best Answer

Thanks Nigel .. but I get my share of blocks because of it! :)

Best Answer

Of course. Your doctor would like to know. This might be something he/she sees a lot and could help you out.

Best Answer

Hehehe. You rock. :-)

Best Answer

Why haven't you discussed this with your OB/Gyn?

Best Answer

well, i haven't seen him since my 6 week checkup because, i'm kind of dodging him right now.

Best Answer

Obviously not a good idea, ya know?

Best Answer

what isnt?

Best Answer

I wish you luck. I hope this will be fixable, for YOU.

Best Answer