if it doesn't hurt to the touch and it's not red and hot, it's probably coming out good. that said, i'm no doctor or nurse, but i COULD be an ETC

Best Answer

keep taking the antibiotics, if you push down on it and release quickly does it hurt, if not don't worry. Usually an infection is red round the area and feels hotter there too. I would pop and show it to the pharmacist tomorrow, go to the place you got your presc<x>ription and ask if they think it is healing ok.

Best Answer

I am not a doctor but I have dealt with stitches on my knee and had an infection. Doctors said I was lucky to catch it and get seen otherwise I might have been short a leg

Best Answer

I am finished my second year of medicine in university, that does not qualify, I must stress that, if you are really concerned you can send a picture through mail.

Best Answer

no, you should just let this go and worry more about money then about your health. please go to the dr. or at least call the office and tell them the problem instead of coming on ep and asking people here.

Best Answer

Passive Aggressive much? Yeah. they will say "why don't you come in and let us take a look at it" and i'll have to pay for that ******* visit. if somethings wrong yes, ill go if not, i wont thats why im on EP but thanks for the "help"

Best Answer

passive aggressive help for someone who is being passive about something that is worrying them. :D

Best Answer

I don't enjoy drawing attention to myself. thus, asking this on a website literally nobody i know uses.

Best Answer

its probably wound dehiscence if the stitch is opening

Best Answer