I want to be a professional soccer player , but the problem is am 23 yrs old . Ive never played for a College team just local club teams. When people see me play they ask me do you want to go pro ? and i tell them yes . Then they ask me , what are you waiting for ? They believe that i have the skill and talent to do it. But the thing is am scared that am not good enough. Even when i play in official games i play scared and don't play too my full potential. I want to make it so bad so i can support my family and buy a house for my parents and brothers and sisters in a nice safe neighborhood. also i want to help people in need.i don't know what steps to take. it might be too late for me because of my age . but ill rather try and not make it rather than not try at all.
kyddreamer kyddreamer 22-25, M 8 Answers Jan 18, 2013 in Sports

train like a demon and go for full out holding nothing back who knows u might be the next beckham even if u dont make it u will have no regrets

Best Answer

Just have fun. Because your current mental state will block you from ever achieving your full potential. Just go out there and enjoy your soccer and if your good enough then you will make it into a pro situation. If your not good enough or you have left it too late then at lest you will enjoy the game.

Best Answer

ask ur slef...not in a offence or mean way

Best Answer