Can you tell what you want from certain women without really knowing them? What makes one woman relationship material over another?
cawcaw cawcaw 26-30, F 16 Answers May 31, 2012

Well I typically just enjoy being single and not looking for anything serious... Until I meet someone that makes me think otherwise. There is no single determining factor. But if I meet a girl who I am heavily attracted to, has a great sense of humour, is not too uptight and likes to party then I would probably want to take things further with her.

Best Answer

I dont desire hookups, its just shallow and I keep an eye out for girls who are generally nice people and maternal.

Best Answer

I would never want a hookup in the first place, that would be totally pointless.

Best Answer

Too lazy to send a message about this but have to ask. Why the avatar of Sadako?

Best Answer

Is Sadaka the name of her in the original film?
Otherwise its not who you think she is...

Best Answer

common interests. i like hook ups. i think sexing is a nice thing to do and should be more common. instead of all this purity, sinless, saving myself nonsense, but hey, whatever ya wanna do. if we have common goals and affection for each other and understand one another than thats a keeper. until then, i'll secks whoever crosses swords with me. =]

Best Answer

Ill be honest I don't look for hookups. Im a bit clingy in truth. First impressions are not that important but her choice of words matter the most. Not to seem shallow, or weird, but I label women are types of gems ba<x>sed on personality. Would give full detail but its rather awkward even saying this much :/ But cutting back to your question, it only takes a minute or so to know weather your interested in someone or not

Best Answer

The feeling I have when I am around them which has a lot to do ith the way they act

Best Answer

for relationship we look for nature and trust factor<br />
for hookup all it matters to us is figure<br />
whats your opinion on this?

Best Answer

When you meet a Lady who is fun to be with a relationship is built on trust over time and is not the same thing as a one night stand. !

Best Answer