And cut off all contact with your affair partner. After you did that, did you still miss them? Did you still think of them? If so, was it in a positive or negative way?
playedlikeafool playedlikeafool 41-45, F 6 Answers Mar 24 in Dating & Relationships

Yes, I still occasionally think of them and miss them... and it's always in a positive way.

Best Answer

Yes I still missed her although it was long ago

Best Answer

I miss them a lot, only cause I was so use to talking and being with them.. I still think about them and in a positive way cause they made me happy and even with everything they were understanding and we left off on a good note.

Best Answer

I cutted definitively and never missed her.

Best Answer

I should clarify this was an emotional affair, and this person initiated it professing his love for me etc.

Best Answer

Mine one was a wrong marriage. Anyway......men, sometimes just act this way, professing love and devotion. May be a psycological illness, or they wrong reading in their own, or they are only liars. Be careful in the future. Love is precious and, being precious, it is rare.

Best Answer

you still think of them... in a mostly negative way

Best Answer