Just ended my affair nearly three weeks ago due to my husband confronting me. I still miss him and think of him daily. The ache is so bad, some days I don't feel like I can breathe or move on with my life, yet somehow my husband is still wanting to work things out with me - and I owe it to him and our kids to put this past me and move on with our lives.

Best Answer

Yes, I still occasionally think of them and miss them... and it's always in a positive way.

Best Answer

I miss them a lot, only cause I was so use to talking and being with them.. I still think about them and in a positive way cause they made me happy and even with everything they were understanding and we left off on a good note.

Best Answer

I cutted definitively and never missed her.

Best Answer

I should clarify this was an emotional affair, and this person initiated it professing his love for me etc.

Best Answer

Mine one was a wrong marriage. Anyway......men, sometimes just act this way, professing love and devotion. May be a psycological illness, or they wrong reading in their own, or they are only liars. Be careful in the future. Love is precious and, being precious, it is rare.

Best Answer

you still think of them... in a mostly negative way

Best Answer