Carrie7 Carrie7 51-55, F 16 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Music

The classics are the best

Best Answer

I love the music for the 70's and 80's but every time I walk by my kids room, I stop to listen to their music. I really love some of the newer music as well.

Best Answer

honestly i listen to this generations music more because i've only been exposed to very little of the past's music and i know i could go looking for other music to listen to but i'm pretty happy with the music i have. in saying that, there are a lot of bad, annoying songs out there but you can always find some good ones. :)

Best Answer

I love the days of (g)old, but there's a lot of good music out that's even being made this year. It's just harder to find this time around.

Best Answer

Yes, I agree... there are nice songs out these days, just seem harder to find... I thought it was just me.

Best Answer

I definately prefer the "oldies."

Best Answer

I like Music of the past better. Sure, I listen to the radio. There's not really a Swing station, so I'm stuck listening to Indie and Pop.<br />
Which is fine.. sometimes.

Best Answer

old is still gold :D

Best Answer

moldy oldies

Best Answer

If I am in the young generation, no. I prefer the latter.

Best Answer

I am a huge fan of RHCP and Tool. I hate my generations music, but that's most likely because I've been brought up with funk and rock.<br />
I also love Pink Floyd. Their song's can calm anyone, I'd say. Except "Get Your Filthy Hands Off My Desert". Even though i know what it's about, I just giggle.<br />
Just imagine someone saying that to you, man!

Best Answer