pinkyy2001 pinkyy2001 36-40, M 25 Answers Mar 28, 2012

I don't want to see them. I used them as a great test, though. If that's how you introduce yourself, or the first thing you show me, you clearly have nothing else to offer. What's more, you don't understand what is appropriate and polite. Which means we have nothing to really discuss.

Best Answer

i'm doing eveyone a favor. i don't send them unrequested or requested.

Best Answer

Cause most guys think they are god's gift to women?

Best Answer

Sadly, that is true

Best Answer

Penis envy gone amuck. They want validation of their "manhood". Kind of sad actually.

Best Answer

It's fcking disgusting. I mock and block. :-)

Best Answer

mock and block i like it
but it does sound like a 80's buddy cop sitcom

Best Answer

lol i suppose it does

Best Answer

Never did it its idiotic

Best Answer

I thing we should have a hall of shame- yesterday I send gifts to a bunch in my circle and got a pornographic thankyou<br />
And do they think that works--TaDa- my pen!s is here for your enjoyment- bet you never saw one like this!

Best Answer

I can barely get ahead of the getting rid of Tokens- now I'm gun shy

Best Answer

Its a Penis line up lol mabe have one of the police height charts behind them "maam do you recongnize the penis?" "well i think it was either #3 or #7"

Best Answer

I like it! Turn to the right, turn to the left- Yes, yes that's it officer. I recognize that nauseating purple vein anywhere

Best Answer

LOL maybe before the line up a sketch artist should be brought in
" no it was more rounded" "was he wearing a hat or a raincoat"?

Best Answer

lemonade thru nose-

Best Answer

did i actually get you to "spurt"? because thast would be better then all the EP trophies combined

Best Answer

It was a one headed bush ****** salute

Best Answer

Frankly, I'm shocked by this question. I didn't know this went on. It makes me think about what David Niven said when a streaker ran across the stage while he was reading a list of nominees at, I think it was the 1972 Academy Awards. The steaker ran across the stage, the audience collectively gasped, then David Niven said, not missing a beat, "I don't know why any man would want to come on stage and display his shortcomings!" That brought down the house! I feel the same way about the pics.

Best Answer

That's awesome. xD

Best Answer

apparently its pretty common yet another difference between the sexes

Best Answer

I cant believe among so many answers no one even guessed the real reason.the simple reason is guys just think like guys and since we can get turned on right away by a good ***** shot specially if we're horny then we assume women must be the exact same way specially after looking at **** your whole life and believing that deep down women are life those ***** you see on ***** movies.Sometimes the ugliest girl in the group can suddenly look hot if you get a peek of her vagina or undercarriage

Best Answer

Some of the guys are looking for a shocked negative reaction or for a putdown of their penis. Other guys want to think their rod is enough to gain a woman's favorable attention.

Best Answer

Desperate loser.

Best Answer

I think ha haa , what a saddo!! I have the real thing when ever I want it so why would I want to see a picture?

Best Answer

I become annoyed and immediately block the offender. I don't mind seeing male "parts" but not under those circumstances.

Best Answer

ya if i ever get one i run the other way. i know what it looks like, its not like i need an anatomy lesson.. maybe theirs is a different size or shape. who cares. if they think their p.or.n is gonna get the girl, they're way off. <br />
also have had a few ask me to send them naughty pictures. nooo wayyyy

Best Answer

You know, I always wonder about that because let's face it, most of them aren't pretty (sorry guys). It isn't impressive to me no matter size shape or color, Oh I like em, but in person :) LOL

Best Answer

what if its creative with a hat or a costume lol

Best Answer

well ok, I could see a little clown costume and a hat, but it would only be with one eye. Most people don't like closwns to begin with, but one eye and 2 adam's apples?

Best Answer

i was thinking more of a phantom of the opera type thing... maybe a cape?

Best Answer

I don't see the point. Sex isnt about what it looks like. We are all much the same. Its the sensation and penis control that is important when you make love to a woman. I wouldn't drem of sending a pic. I would be too embarrassed for starters

Best Answer

They have a head but thats on the c ock, not above sholders.

Best Answer

I think the guy is a jackass. I block him.

Best Answer