Every Sunday, in church our priest asks us to pray for our President and the government so that progress will be made in America. It is amazing to me how Satan loves to strike the President and our government , to the point that destruction can happen, though I realize it is inevitable since he has so much power. My question is: Should the President spend more time in his particular church praying and studying the word of God, or should we as Americans pray in Church, and also help him outside of church so that Satan does not strike him so easily?
Carrie7 Carrie7 51-55, F 27 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Politics

I think the president should worry about doing his job and churches should stay out of it. Most of those people are not very informed, that listed to what the priest says and vote religion then claim separation of church and state when it is time to collect taxes.

Best Answer

Can we assume that your question is purely in jest Carrie? Please? :-)

Best Answer

Oh, these religious questions are just too over the top for some people, huh? Thank God for the intelligent answers I get. It is interesting to get people's points of view on such a sacred topic.

Best Answer

It helps to ask an intelligent question. Not sure what you fail to understand about that.

Best Answer

*Drum roll* Now I'm really impressed with the astoundingly Witty and divinely inspired... Carrie7! BARF!!! ;(

Best Answer

People forget prayer requires action. Your church is hiding greed, not removing it and plays dirty tricks to cover that fact up.

Best Answer

Oh Phuleeeaze!

why can't you religious loonies...

EVER just give the rest of us .....a break?

Best Answer

Ignore the question, I realize it's too much when you're not in touch with God.

Best Answer

It never ends. :-)

Best Answer

YOU need to be touched....*winks* Carnally! :)

Best Answer

This site is for all "Opinions" and if you don't like the religious questions,don't answer them, keep it moving and that will be your break! Stop trying to speak for everybody,you can only speak for yourself. :((

Best Answer

Go stuff" your lecture...where it MAY fit! ..need to borrow some K-Y Gel?

Best Answer

Ha ha...is the church you belong to founded by David Koresh?

Best Answer

No, it was a simple generic question regarding the Christian church is all. Don't let it ruffle your feathers.. move on.

Best Answer

If God and Satan actually existed, then by now, they would have a hit reality TV show.

Oh, and btw, it's about time that you hit reality

Best Answer

I think that churches should think about whole wheat bagels in the welcoming room. That would be a good start.

Best Answer

I trust Obama is connected to God to the EXACT same capapcity (if not MORE) than the loonies that actually pray in a church...eh that is WHY He got voted in...He is not a looney yet has profound spiritual connection..so suck it up sister!

Best Answer

It's just a question, that does not reflect my beliefs, so being rude is not necessary.

Best Answer

okay, sorry...I just feel passionate in a stupid kind of way...don't want to be rude

Best Answer

LOL I trust President Obama is a Muslim just like his father.
So no Obama is in no way connected to God. Your res ponce is so far from the truth that it is disgusting.

Best Answer

Oh wow. If by Satan you mean the influence of corruption then you missed that boat years ago sister.

Best Answer

So, you attend a church that actually encourages its members to pray for this President, not pray that he was defeated. That is unusual. Good for your priest for not bringing real politics into the church as so many have done.

Best Answer

What you are saying don't even make any sense. President Obama is a man of "God"! This is why he can chew bubble and talk at the same time,he can worship "God" and take care of his job as "President",when you doing what is right satan will attact nor only him but anyone.

Best Answer

We should pray that Carrie7 discovers how fundamentally flawed her religious beliefs are and deconverts to atheism.

Best Answer

based on what you said, i would say let the president do his job and you should pray for him.

Best Answer

Christians should definitely pray for those in authority. As an Oopboopbeanityismismist I have a hard time with whole concept of Satan. I think we alone our responsible for our misdeeds and wrongdoings.

Best Answer

Sweety every President should seek the guidence of Jesus.

Best Answer

well when Jesus spoke and said money is the root of all evil he was referring to the church itself, for it is seen within the scriptures of abominations occurring in organized religion. A simple example would be when a priest told me why i didn't go to church on time? That i must be here for this is gods house! His words, But if one were to look up church the definition would be 2 or more speaking of god. The church is not gods house for gods house is written about in the bible it is now what we create in his image but what he created. You and I are the house of god for this is where the holy spirit resides and being one of the faith you must know that the scriptures speaks against all who hide in the shadows as enemy's of god. Our own president himself has been invited to and attended multiple meets with secret organisations prior to his election, These are the secret powers spoken of in the bible. Yet he seems well and some pray for him but remember the devil disguises himself in sheep's clothing.

Best Answer

Which bible and which god there are dozens or none depending on your point of view.

Best Answer

You do all you feel your faith leads you to do but you can't make the potus spend x time in church or prayer much less anybody else. Suggesting he should pray more is fine.

Best Answer

stick to praying in church.....the mosque that obozo attends is heavily guarded against real americans and christian fools. lmao :)

Best Answer

Obozo? Oh, you must have thought Romney won.

Best Answer

nope ! but wished romney did win. obozo will sink the country deeper than he already has. read my words.....he will destroy the country completely within 2 yrs. remember this when it happens, and you will recall.... I told you so.

Best Answer