So back in the colonial days Indians would bury a fish at the bottom of a corn plant to help it to grow and produce more. Most of the minerals that form the food for plants is decomposed animal matter. Therefore whether you like it or not you are still taking part in the circle of life :p P.S. This isn't going after those that do the whole vegetarian thing for their health. Just a thought I had about how silly some things are.
Wifeinater Wifeinater 22-25, F 13 Answers Jul 10, 2012

People go vegetarian or vegan for different reasons. Personally, I agree with you that some people take their "cause" too far and try pushing their beliefs on others with harsh words and mean glares if you eat a cheeseburger (extra cheese). I'm working on doing it for health reasons, and don't see anything wrong with the circle of life and how wastes are turned into fertilizer for plants to grow. It is what it is!<br />
On another note: you should look at what non-vegatarians/vegans eat though - half the chemicals on the ingredients list for most processed foods these days you can't even pronounce let alone figure out where it actually came from. I'd rather eat some dirt than ingest a man-made chemical cooked up in a lab somewhere any day.

Best Answer

there are 100's of plants that are carnivores.I find what works best for me is to eat the cows,pigs,chickens that eat vegetation.Thus I am a meat eating vegetarian.

Best Answer

Taking your logic to its conclusion cattle manure goes into feeding plants as well. Do you eat that?

Best Answer

sure, it's all part of the cycle and process. There's really nothing new on the earth, we're all just recycled matter.

Best Answer

People choose not to eat meat for all kinds of reasons. I'm not eating meat right now because of health, not to "save the cows" or whatever. In fact, I love meat with a passion, but fruit and veg is what's holding me over until I achieve some much needed healing.

Best Answer

Yes and no. I see what you are saying but we take in nutrients from all different sources. Plants are basically vegetarians. I am a vegetarian because I don't like the taste/texture of meat. It has nothing to do with animals.

Best Answer

you could say that the carrot that shrieked when i pulled it from the ground was just making a noise from sliding past a rock or something -- but then again --

Best Answer

I watched a documentary, it explained how plants can feel and have emotions; that the smell of cut grass is actually them screaming! >.&lt; I decided to start eating meat again lol i was malnourished anyways

Best Answer

I heard about that too...weird isn't it?

Best Answer

yes It was very interesting. I always knew somehow that it was true, but never had the proof.ITs awesome that they have found some

Best Answer

there is a circle of food the small are going to be eaten from the bigger ones when they die they "feed the plants" that's begause everything is connectet to one another.... and then: there are meat eating plants :D

Best Answer

I say that I like eating fish that has not been digested by plants first.

Best Answer

There is nothing wrong with a vegetarian diet, other than the fact that it tends to make you vote for 'peace at all costs' candidates.

Best Answer

Not saying there is. Just kinda laughing 'cause some people are a little cookoo about it.

Best Answer

I think I was a bit too subtle there.... I essentially said the same thing.

Best Answer