I mean, instead of going for a decent and attractive one they seem to focus on the one they know will give it? Is that so? Why? Was I rude?
heavensmissinanangel heavensmissinanangel 26-30, F 8 Answers Jun 11 in Community

Generally, men like to get laid and it's easier to hookup with a girl that's under their league. However pretty girls, generally, are too much work. They are more demanding, controlling, and rude.

Best Answer

Not always

Best Answer

I said generally twice. I know. I know. You're the exception. Right? Well, my rich doctor friend only dates pretty girls, so he must be the exception to what you said.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I don't know. I have seen a lot of guys try for me to " give it" and want me to be slutty and I don't understand why they don't just go for slutty girls. They want a freak but don't want freaky consequences. But I don't know who you are hanging out with but if a guy isn't into you he isn't worth it. And sometimes the very hot guys you like are not really going to settle down they just want a hot piece of ***. You aren't the exception but there are guys ( I hope) that aren't like that.

Best Answer

Because not everybody gets a princess

Best Answer

that is so cute:)

Best Answer

I wasn't trying to be nice about it. The question made it sound like everybody likes easy girls.

Best Answer

which kinda becomes a hard fact as you grow and watch the ways of mankind

Best Answer

The ones who do that are just looking to get laid.

Best Answer

The truth is that the slutty ones are easier to get and the guy is less likely to be rejected. They feel more secure than insecure when they go for the one that gives it up quick. I can go for both though, I'm honest and I know girls like that frum me(;

Best Answer

Can those guys spell S.T.D?

Best Answer

Yup.

Best Answer

BC guys only care about sex and don't want to put in work to get it they take whatever comes at them :/

Best Answer

Best Answer