I want suggestions on how to change the type of ppl i hang out with.. I just dropped a bunch of kids because they were into bad **** like I was but now I gotta stay clean and am looking for a fresh start.. How would I transition? Making friends with the other kids was easy cuz I'd just go to a party and get all coc*** and stupid sh** but I don't even know where to start when it comes to meeting new ppl that are into different things; good things. Helllpppp ahhhhhhhhh
Tyler888 Tyler888 18-21, M 2 Answers May 18 in Doing Good

Not that difficult, but it takes a little time. You may be surprised that some of your existing friends could be feeling the same way, but don't want to stand out from the crowd!

Best Answer

Yeah but trust me
They aren't.. And there no longer my friends.. It's pretty difficult to go from nothing and rebuild although I've done it before I just don't know how il pull it off agsin

Best Answer

You've taken the first step by dropping the old friends. Get clean and stay clean and the new friends will come.

Best Answer

I don't think they will that easily.. I haven't been getting out much at all lately because of letting the old ones go.

Best Answer

I didn't say it would be easy!

Best Answer