....somehow I've found myself in the role of the "single childless friend" that my friends feel they are bothering me if they mention their kids. I want to be a better friend to my "Mum" friends - any suggestions on how to better bond with my "Mum" friends - and their little darlings?
FeelinKindaDodge FeelinKindaDodge 31-35, F 7 Answers Jul 13, 2012

Babysit those "little darlings"!!!!

Best Answer

you're in a great position...make the most of the kids...practice..practice..practice.

Best Answer

RENT-A-KID!

Best Answer

LOL!!!

Best Answer

I would offer to help.them going out to do simple tasks, like shopping running errands with them and their children. You'll become very acclimated and knowledgeable about children. When you can change a diaper, make a bottle and settle down another child simultaneously, you've arrived to Ninja Status. They'll all.adore you...

Best Answer

Thanks for the encouragement hon x

Best Answer

:) welcome

Best Answer

Believe it or not, you're one of the friends they will be the most grateful for. You keep them in the global loop that they would have otherwise fallen out of. And just say, you want kids someday and need the scoop :) Mom's are always willing to share knowledge.

Best Answer

Thanks for that - it's honestly made me feel better x x x x

Best Answer

Baby sit, see if you like it (being around kids), then you can talk about their little ones

Best Answer

I often offer to do it - but they seem to think I'm only doing it out of politeness and they never "bother" me by taking me up on the offer. I don't want to have children myself and all my friends know that - but that has somehow translated into the notion that I'm not "child friendly". I have no idea how to turn it around!

Best Answer

TOO MUCH "importance" CAN be Placed on a Woman having children.... and I do not Subscribe to the belief "that a woman having a child IS necessary". Maybe if you Viewed it THIS way.... you would see the glass Half Full ?
A Woman WHO GIVES HER HEART COMPLETELY TO A MAN.... can develop Such A Deep Abiding LOVE and ROMANCE "with him"; that a child 'WOULD' only be An Intrusion ON THAT LOVE. ??

Best Answer