shyguyreply shyguyreply 22-25, M 4 Answers Mar 23, 2010

I would sock a guy in his **** if he tried peeing on me, female *********** is not pee.... you need to get your facts straight.... maybe read up on it

Best Answer

My wife used to like me to pee on her ***** but it usually led quickly to full sex. She wanted me to pee in her but I got too hard to let go. She was very kinky sometimes and I miss her now we are divorced.

Best Answer

I can't believe your drawing that analogy. The correct analogy is male *********** and female ***********, and certainly a lot of women enjoy male *********** according to their online comments. They like feeling their sexiness brought it about.

Best Answer

I can anly assume that you mean the female ***********? Female ********* is not urine, so I don't really know where men urinating on women comes into the equation in the way you put it over; it isn't returning the act because both acts are totally different.<br />
(I assume you know what the female ejaculations it?)<br />
~F~

Best Answer