When I was in high school the only kids who did it were the weirdos who thought they were tough and the weirdos seeking attention. <br />
The happy tree friends say " It's not cool to cut!"

Best Answer

I don't do it because it's cool tho. I do it because I'm depressed and have an eating disorder and I'm bi-polar and and everything else I've been told. it's just so hard to stop. I don't do it because I want to.. I do it because I can't tell my ****** up mind to make my hands put the sharp **** down and step away. it's an impulse. an uncontrollable urge, one that I cannot handle...

Best Answer

You are right, growing up half black half white in the Barrio excluded me from knowing physical and emotional pain.

Best Answer

Ohfuck- It sounds like something more serious. Have you tried getting help or talking to some one about it who has gone through something similar? If you get the urge to while not in class maybe try writing down how you feel or keep a journal?

Best Answer

thank you so much for that, it really means the world to me. &lt;3

Best Answer

I kept a journal and my sister photocopied it and showed her friends, everyone at her school knows I've tried to kill myself twice and that I used to cut like everyday. I can't keep my words on paper everyone always finds it. I am seeing a therapist and the councilor at school but I still can't resist...

Best Answer

The only thing I can really say is that hopefully things get better for you. People tend to mature as they get older so things may become more liveable for you in the near future. I know one or two years sounds like a long time when you are young but trust me, time really starts flying when you get out into the world and things just sort of fall into place more and make more sense. High school is a horrible representation of how life really is. Best wishes kiddo.

Best Answer

thank you. c:

Best Answer

I would think that the fact you recognize it as being a possible relapse and not being in denial is a good thing. Be aware of your problems so you dont repeat them

Best Answer

thank you this made me smile in a weird way. it's just hard thinking that I went ten days and gave up (because I was told to kill myself. for the sixth time this week.) but I am trying so hard...

Best Answer

i specialize in making weird smiles (you should see my baby pictures. keep up the good work there will be setbacks but thats all they are.

Best Answer

thank you, &lt;3

Best Answer