Post
Experience Project iOS Android Apps | Download EP for your Mobile Device
curiousandwondering curiousandwondering 18-21, F 16 Answers Feb 7, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Your Response

Cancel

No. Never have, never will. There's absolutely no reason to date imo if you're going to cheat.

Best Answer

No, they most certainly do not! It's a matter of honor.

Best Answer

I think it may be more common now than ever before More temptation exists and we are inundated with all levels of immoral conduct in our media and music. However if one finds a most compatible and caring partner there should be no reason to stray. However, if straying elsewhere might be the only alternative to a wasted and unhappy life I would condone it..

Best Answer

No. Not every guy cheats. Nor does every woman.

Best Answer

If every man cheats on you, have you thought you might be the problem?

Best Answer

I'd say no more than every woman does

Best Answer

The ugly guys don't cuz they have no other options.........j/k ...seriously I never have and I had plenty of options in my younger yrs.

Best Answer

unbiased polls show about 70 percent of all people admit cheating, with a smaller number that cheat regularly. The polls ALSO indicate that some of the remaining 30 percent lied. <br />
<br />
lo and behold the percentile of women cheaters runs about 10 percent higher in all categories EXCEPT during pregnancy. <br />
<br />
leave it to women, who will cheat, yet call someone a cheater

Best Answer

it means, more women cheat with fewer men. Fewer women have several partners, and the men that cheat are found attractive due to prowress or income level that sets them apart.
women cheat for money reasons
women cheat for something there not getting at home
men cheat because its the hottest chance they got

Best Answer

Boy do I have a story on that one.

Best Answer

Just like every girl does. Big f uckin deal!

Best Answer

um so not true. why date if youre planning on cheating. i dont get it

Best Answer

I aint dating.

Best Answer

no way I was married to a very faithful guy <br />
unfortunately he refused to grow up

Best Answer

Interested in a mature, fully grown man? ;-)

Best Answer

Sounds like you cheated. Women redefine the language. Its not cheating if your moving on and dont get caught.

Best Answer

no I never cheated
we just grew apart :)

Best Answer

And every girl too.

Best Answer

i never have. i just found out that i was actually the other woman. so fml. the guy ive been seeing for the past 4 months was actually in a long distance 5 year relationship

Best Answer

Related Questions