How many days out of the month are you 8itchy.
starship33 starship33 36-40, F 25 Answers Jul 19, 2012

bahahahaha..... sorry couldn't help myself...

Best Answer

Ha I didn't notice the 8 at first and was like hmm itchy, I wonder if she has a yeast infection....

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

As many as I want.

Best Answer

that's right

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

I resemble that remark. Especially when I'm overtired and underloved.

Best Answer

we are misunderstood

Best Answer

It all depends on how hot it is outside. And I have to be in hit.

Best Answer

I'm with Epiphany on this one..."As many as I want." lol<br />
It's a verrry good thing that my Self-control is well-honed...and reeeally funny to notice those in my realm scamper about suddenly if I happen to loudly close a cabinet door. Guess I've made good point somewhere along the way.(?):D

Best Answer

Lol never but moody is how many days in that particular month lol

Best Answer

Genuinely had to google '8itchy' to find out what you meant.. thought I wasn't normal haha I don't itch;)) I'm very 8itchy for probably 10 days a month, not consecutively though, just here and there :)

Best Answer

*giggles*

Best Answer

hey mr.

Best Answer

Two, maybe three. But it doesnt last all day

Best Answer

Good for you, and all the people tell me about how hard girls are to raise - must be slanderous. LOL

Best Answer

I am only bitchy when I am the victim of gender discrimination and I you think that I can be a *****, wait until you see my attorney! Biatch! Did I tell you that not only am I fabulously wealthy, but generous to a fault! May I buy you a Cadillac? How about a Jaguar? You would look great in a Jaguar! Okay, that's 2 strikes, only 17 more until I am out! :>{

Best Answer

i like you so you can comment. :) cheese

Best Answer

What do you mean we, white man?

Best Answer

Thanks, that smile of yours is pretty as a picture, now, say ch...oh you already did :&gt;]

Best Answer

anywhere from 5 to 31...

Best Answer