No one's mentioned Harper yet D:
righteouschica righteouschica 18-21, F 29 Answers Oct 27, 2012 in Politics

Hitler<br />
Castro<br />
Obama

Best Answer

Stalin, genghis khan, my french teacher

Best Answer

Obama, Hitler, Kim Jong-il

Best Answer

LOL @ Obama

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

My ex-husband, My ex-husband, My ex-husband.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Polpot, Stalin, Anistasio Samoza Garcia.

Best Answer

Mao, Castro, 0bama ( for his penchant for ignoring the will of congress and issuing executive orders )

Best Answer

Executive orders issued by recent presidents in their first four years in office: Ronald Reagan- 211, George H. W. Bush-160, Bill Clinton- 200, George W. Bush- 171, Barack Obama- 138. He's issued LESS executive orders than any recent president. So the question is does that make all the recent presidents dictators, or you an over dramatic whiner? Hmmm....

Best Answer
Best Answer

The problem is not the number of orders but the content and intent of the orders, 0bama's orders have been him having a hissy fit when congress didn't go along with what he wanted or when he disagreed with a law. He set himself up as a dictator who can decide which laws will be enforced and which wont and to hell with what the congress or the people want.

Best Answer

I love the way you liberals dig around in the past and find where some other president has done something unethical and then claim that because that other president did it it is okay for 0bama to do it.

Best Answer

Find "some other president" you mean every other president? You are tragically consumed by your irrational hate for Obama, that response is not about correcting your personal dillusions it's so that people who read this can see how off base you are.

Best Answer

If everyone beats their wife does that mean it is ok and moral for you to do it too? I hope they also see that you are so enamored with 0bama that you can't imagine him doing anything wrong.

Best Answer

stalin, mao, trujillo, baby doc&papa doc duvalier

Best Answer

My mom, my older brother and Mitt Romney

Best Answer

Mussolini, Hitler, Ex wife.

Best Answer

Hitler, Mussolini and Admiral General Aladeen

Best Answer

Jonas Savimbi, Mugabe, Lauren Kabila.

Best Answer

Hitler, Stalin, Mao Zedong

Best Answer

Julius Caesar, Pol Pot, Mao

Best Answer

mussolini, castro, mao zedong

Best Answer

Hitler<br />
Moussilini<br />
Bashar Al-Assad

Best Answer

saddam<br />
hitler<br />
kim il

Best Answer

Mussolini, Franco, Edi Amin

Best Answer

Pol Pot.<br />
Kim Jong-Il.<br />
Saddam Hussein.

Best Answer

Hitler! , Sadam Hussein!, Ahmed Sékou Touré

Best Answer

Fidel Castro Manuel Noriega Augusto Pinochet

Best Answer