Depends on many things. But they come in a package so it could be cheaper that way.

Best Answer

I don't have a land line, don't have paid-for TV services (outside of the license cost), my internet and mobile phone are both £15 (US$23) per month. I've really had to shop around for that, though. They want me to upgrade my mobile phone and the cheapest deal they're offering me is £50 ($75) per month.

Best Answer

what kind of phone upgrade could be worth $50 a month (from $23 to $75)??

Best Answer

Exactly. It's ridiculous. The phones they are offering are the same or worse, pretty much. They just realise I'm on a long contract and it's good value for me, but not so good value for them since prices have gone up so much, so they're hoping I'll be swayed by something just because it's new (but not necessarily better). They're going to have to try a lot harder if they want me to pay three times as much for no real gain.

Best Answer

$150 combined for all of those

Best Answer

Except cell phone. I don't have cell phone service

Best Answer

$100

Best Answer

I only have a cell phone, about $100 a month.

Best Answer

Fastest Internet + TV is $80. Cellphone that has unlimited text, unlimited minutes and 2GB data, is $50. No land phone. Total: $130.

Best Answer

50$ each for his phone and mine.. Only phone and Internet we have out here and it's "unlimited" (but they slow you Way down if you use 3gb)

Best Answer