FantasiaRealms FantasiaRealms 31-35, F 65 Answers Nov 23, 2010

The purple no-face avatar on the computer

Response:

We had a discussion about that last night. It looks somewhat purple to me, but is more like a periwinkle blue.

Best Answer

Is it purple where you are? It's blue for me. Strange. Now I'm wondering if it's normally purple... hmmm...

Response to your response:

Ah periwinkle. Wonder where that name came from? Someone should google that. OR... post it in the Q&A maybe? ;)

Best Answer

the wall in my room it is Gothic purple and my key-chain is purple and Glade mountain berry purple air freshener.all about the same distance so i will call it a three way tie.

Best Answer

Very well, and thanks for playing:)

Best Answer

My finger. I have a string wrapped around it REALLY tight...wait...no...now it's white. Never mind.

Best Answer

Didn't your mother teach you not to wrap stuff around your fingers?? I know, I did it too... once. That's why I type so slow now. I'm applying for SSI next year:P

Best Answer

Q: ya KNOW the difference between PINK and PURPLE?????????

A: the strength of your grip.....

Best Answer

Aw, that's very good, Sir. Not MY grip though, of course. Mine is likely weak by comparison. I like your way of thinking though:) Thanks for playing here, Sir:)

Best Answer

My panties.... {Blush}

Best Answer

Aw, I have some too:) Thanks for playing:)

Best Answer

upside down flip flop.

Best Answer

Ooooh I'll bet those are quite pretty:) Thanks for your answer:)

Best Answer

The couch, I'm sitting on

EDIT: Leather... I wish it was :D It's microfiber actually but it's lovely. I love the colour and love how comfortable it is.

Best Answer

Really? What's the finish? Leather? Oh wouldn't that be lovely, right?

Best Answer

A purple camera bag.

Respond:

it's sony, but the case wasn't made for sony cameras, it just fits in! :]

Best Answer

I don't believe I've ever seen one. What sort of camera, so I can get a better visual of the bag that holds it...

Best Answer

My toenails! (polished, not smashed)

Best Answer

My mother would likely love your toenails and want me to do or have her pedicurist (but I personally think I do a nicer job of it, really,) her toes in the same colour. Are we talking a deep burgundy sort of purple, or more a lavender hue?

Best Answer

My daughter's play cookie jar.

Best Answer

Now, is this a cookie jar your daughter plays with, or is it a jar full of play cookies? Sounds delightful:)

Best Answer

At the moment that would be a blouse hanging in my bedroom closet.

Best Answer

I have soooo much stuff in my bedroom closet... hanging, on shelves, in boxes... it's like having another person hiding in there or something, and I can hardly see ANYTHING specifically in there, unless I make a personal effort to find it.

Best Answer

100mtrs from here,there's a fire extinguisher on the wall of one office,when i look through the window, it is kind of purple,but no,let me open the window and see properly..i made a mistake,this time it looks more like a blue sticker on the extinguisher.

Hope i did mistake it,i need to take a closer look,i should be moving out now.

Best Answer

Wow... so kind of you to go the extra steps to insure accuracy in your observation, and therefore, your ultimate answer to this... Most appreciated:)

Best Answer

the yam that i'm eating...sweet and yummy =)

Best Answer

I don't think I ever knew them to be purple... aren't they like orangish usually? i could be wrong though. I don't like them, so I don't pay much attention to their colourings.

Best Answer

my lungs

Best Answer

REALLY? Are they supposed to be that colour? I'm not a doctor, so I don't really know. Should I be concerned then?

Best Answer

My mouse pad.

Best Answer

I think someone else said that also already, to which I replied I have a gel one that's cloth and black, but I also have a gel clear one that's all purple...and I don't know here it is. I would rather have it. I don't need the pad, though. It's for my wrist, the bumpy bit that sticks up you know?

Best Answer

mysports box and fitball, shoes curtains boxes everything in my room is purple it's my colour lol

Best Answer

How absolutely lovely:) You should take a snap and post it to your albums here, and then invite us all over to see:)

Best Answer

My notebook, with 'everything important' in it.........

Best Answer

Do you have one of those too? Isn't it funny how you think everything really IS important in it, but only like sometimes? :P

Best Answer

A stuffed teddy bear

Best Answer

Oooh. Is it a Ty Beanie? I love those, or is it a gund? applause? What sort is it, dear MissSarahAnne? I love teddies.

Best Answer

Bruise on my leg

Best Answer

I just realised I totally missed the opportunity to tell you I hope your bruise heals, SelangorNight...though I realise, too that likely it has by now :P

Best Answer

A sweet little box I bought today:)

Best Answer

Oh, I just adore sweet little boxes too:)

Best Answer