PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 11 Answers Jul 15, 2012

I am just off the side making Mona Lisa smile :)

Best Answer

WHAT A WONDERFUL SENTIMENT! THANK YOU! xox

Best Answer

I'm part of Starry Skies by Van Gogh. I see myself lying there in the grass, staring up at the sky, smiling at the wonderful show that is before me. Best of all, my forever woman is by my side and we are snuggled together looking at the wonders of the universe on display before us.

Best Answer

I like this painting. Thank you, honey. oxoxo

Best Answer

Trying to hold off the darkness and the imps. One side of the painting fairly light, with me in it. The other side darkness with gnashing teeth.

Best Answer

As the question-maker, I am inserting myself into your painting. My liberty...I am defending you as an angel with a flaming sword. My bright light envelops you and protects you! The darkness is retreating...And you are smiling now...Love you, honey!

Best Answer

Being and artist myself, I am painting everyone, including myself, as young and beautiful and handsome again.

Best Answer

That is nice, but what about reality! My brother does not paint people as he says they would not like the real paintings he would do of them. I tell him-paint me, please, so I can see....

Best Answer

I can make people as real as you want. I paint them everyday. Your brother sounds like an artiste with his own ideas about painting and what he does would be as much fantasy as what I suggested in my answer. It's not about right or wrong, as long as proper and good painting basics are adherred to. It is just different approaches and feelings about the same subjects. BTW, Subject matter is just a good excuse to make a great painting.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

I'm standing in an art museum looking at a picture of a man in a row boat. (I read this in a book, or saw it in a *twilight zone* episode, and when I read this question, it is what popped into my head. so, it is what you got.)

Best Answer

Nice...I love it...Thank you.

Best Answer

I remember that episode clearly, It was a Night Gallery by Rod Serling, I'm fairly certain and not a Twilight Zone one.

Best Answer

Thank you, dearheart. Those shows were great.

Best Answer

I'm sure you're right. I watched them all, and I always forget which was on which. This is the episode where he wished himself into the painting, right?

Best Answer

posing nude

Best Answer

Why? Comfort? Horni ness? Why exactly?

Best Answer

I am wearing a sunhat, sitting in a boat on the water.

Best Answer

And your dress is soft and flowy, right? And you are smiling?

Best Answer

Staring at you like, "Why are you looking at me, man?"

Best Answer

Inquiring? But nice, not angry? Curious?

Best Answer

Dripping off the canvas.

Best Answer

Hmm.....Can be taken different ways! Need more details, I am afraid...I AM asking for more...Now, please.

Best Answer

You told me not to think a lot so I choose the easier option and never thought at all.

Best Answer

Okay.

Best Answer